• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aloha!

Kryokin

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0018-1370-1753
Aloha! My username is Kryokin as you can see over there to the side.
<------
Anyway, let's just say I'm a nerd who enjoys a lot of things like Smash and Pokemon. I got into Smash while playing Brawl with some friends. (Yes, I didn't play Melee. Sue me.) I'm from Hawaii and got really confused as to where the Hawaii region was listed here, so I just decided to make one of these introduction threads. I decided to make a forums account here to participate in discussion about various characters. I heard about SmashBoards from various people online, and I have watched a video about it, so I decided to check it out. With a developing and growing community, I'm pretty sure there are people here that could help me with getting better at Smash, as well as gaining many friends along the way.

I currently play SSB4 on the 3DS everyday at school with friends because we're just nerds. I'll update my personal details later, but the thing about me is that I always make an introduction thread when I join a forums like this. I really didn't know that SmashBoards runs on a similar software akin to my forums home. Anyway, I do go off on a tangent a lot so please bear with me. I don't really have a main. I prefer playing Greninja, Charizard, Zelda, or G&W as of late, but those just may be characters I love to have fun with. There are characters I play where I can easily beat people but I feel like those characters take the fun out of Smash for me.

Answering those other questions in that one stickied thread, I want to attend tournaments to test my skill. I can only train at tournaments because my Internet isn't the best, so I can only fight people by use of local wireless or Wii U (even though I don't have one but I love how Smash looks on the home console).

A little more about me I shall explain. I'm currently a senior in high school and I will graduate at 16. I'm interested in a lot of things like Pokemon, Smash, music, and math. Yes, my favorite subject is math and I adore it so. I'm also a brony but I don't show that side often, and I love certain television shows like Gravity Falls or Adventure Time. As for other forums, I am a part of a Minecraft forum, but I don't want to dawdle on that. Aloha!

StarForce

Smash Ace
Hyrule, Mushroom, Sarasaland, Nohr Kingdoms
Hello & welcome to Smashboards. That's some good info on you. How nice you use Zelda, my Main among mains. Well don't worry much Smash has many stages. For instance Smash 3DS or colloquially Smash 4 to include both versions is my first smash ever. So I didn't play Melee nor brawl nor 64. It's ok imo to start anywhere even brawl. No need to sue you lol if you didn't melee. It's not the pillar of beginnings. I am one personally who things melee is overrated. It's just another Smash game in the series. It's good yes but hey don't make it the ultimate god lol. There is a forum called mains advice I believe. That may help you pick up a main. Also you should use often who you are comfortable with. I like like half the roster in Smash that's like 25+ characters but I main Zelda > Peach > Rosalina > Kirby. You say some character take out fun but that depends if you play them too often. You can vary and still main them. Mine are varied. First thing is I believe in player skills therefore I do not believe not take in account or influence myself with tiers. It's just a way to group characters. But based on tiers I have two neutral characters, Peach and Kirby one top Rosalina and one bottom Zelda. It all depends how much fun you have and if you like the character for themselves not for the moves. As for training I have a very bad network so that's a nono :/ But Smashboards is the place to start a good training and be good. I've learned a lot move wise and made some nice friends here too. I'm sure you can do it too and it may be easy. On your other likes; I'm into pokemon too and I like most music especially string related ones like the Harp, Piano or violin. Instrumental are pretty much something I enjoy of course I like many other music including rock ^_^. Lets not talk math sadly. I don't like math lol. And I don't have a WiiU like you. That's pretty much a counter introduction there to yours lol. Hope you have fun around. Nerd is cool :p

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Welcome to

Click here to find out if there's a scene in your area.

Check out Premium for added features and fun.

:starman:Click here for the Freemium Raffle.:starman:

Click here for the Forum Directory.

For online matches try one of the following links:
Check out the respective character boards for helpful tips.
Character guides can be found here.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Check out the Pool Room to talk about Smash, life, sports, or whatever is on your mind.
Click here to socialize and have fun.

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members. If you have site related questions, you can post them in this thread.

Props: Made by @HunterNinjaReaperPirate♤♠ @Trieste SP @ Cyn Cyn and @Hong

:starman: Name changes :starman: Bigger avatar and signature :starman:
:starman: Post backgrounds
:starman:
:starman: Enjoy Premium-exclusive forum and giveaways :starman:
:starman: Support the Smash community and sign up today! :starman:

Top Bottom