• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AllinOne II

Orion*

Smash Researcher
This is just a small local NJ tournament at gaming world that i hosted this week. Thanks to everyone that played! =]

Singles
1: Inui
2: Izumi
3: Orion
4: Kai
5: Rob M
5: Cyanide
7: Tyler J
7: Ryan M
9: Bruce
9: Mike Cody
9: Nary
9: Teraver
13: Billy

Doubles
1: Pedobear Approves This Team (Inui and Izumi)
2: Cyanide and Orion
3: Rob and Nary
4: Tyler M and Ryan M
5: Billy and Bruce
5: Greg M and Teraver

Inui

Banned via Warnings
1: Inui: Yay I won both events!
2: Izumi: Your Toon Link is....ok...
3: Orion: Camp harder! Use that FALCO!
4: Kai: You shoulda beat me! You were so hard! Oh well.
5: Rob M: ****** some people with that Kirby!
5: Cyanide: We honestly do like you, lol...
9: Mike Cody: Dear God you're annoying.
9: Nary: Girl that plays Smash! Good stuff in doubles!

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
Sometimes I can't tell. >_>
lol. we like u cyanide. just... stfu sometimes. lol. ur voice is annoying and u talk mad **** when its like... meh... like when u beat me months ago... its just meh... i sucked. also, some kids got in for free in teams too... i guess thats nice of the host, but i got less money lol. also, the game. and ggs orion. falco next time. i wanna see if its a different outcome.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
lol. we like u cyanide. just... stfu sometimes. lol. ur voice is annoying and u talk mad **** when its like... meh... like when u beat me months ago... its just meh... i sucked. also, some kids got in for free in teams too... i guess thats nice of the host, but i got less money lol. also, the game. and ggs orion. falco next time. i wanna see if its a different outcome.
I'll shut up if inui doesn't look at hentai when I'm in the car... ever again.

>_>

<_<

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
*yaoi/shota

Get it right!
im fine with u looking at that. it doesnt distract me. its the lolis and yuri folder that makes me actually have to drive with 2 hands and watch the road if i care about my car/well being. (and lol at us posting responses when ur sitting right next to me xD)

Top Bottom