• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All the good Sonic's players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
NNID
MasterHavik
I'm going to try to name as many as good Sonics I can,ok? If I forgot your name please tell me,ok? And I'm doing to see are overall of Sonic's palyers.And this is not in anything like 1st,2nd,or 3rd.Just naming all of the Sonic palyers.

The list goes like this...

Lucky(duh)
Zeal
Boxob
BT
Dnes
Cailberchamp
Mr.3000
Tenki(He know his **** about Sonic.)
R4ZE

Man,this is hard anyone care to help out? I might have forgot someone name.

Sp3ed0fSoUnD

Smash Cadet
Stop making pointless threads like this.
I agree with this becuase they already know who they are and what their capable of, no need to keep bringing it up =/

And as I saw Zeal stated in another one of your threads "Don't brag for LuCKy and I, makes us look bad when we have fanbois"

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
I'm not on it, so this thread should be locked. Mhm. Seriously though. These threads suck.

darkNES386

Smash Lord
It's pointless without me in that list, duh.
Espy speaks the truth. I think a thread such as the vid one I have is fine for finding other sonic players to fight against and learn from. This list just seeks to give attention to some while making others feel left out. Plus, a lot of justification is online play and some people don't recognize that for anything at all.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Did someone put you up to this? Please tell me someone put you up to this...

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TELL ME YOU WERE BRIBED OR SOMETHING.

So yeah this thread doesn't help anyone or anything.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
lol, who cares if your not on the list. it doesn't matter.
this kid obviously has no idea what hes talking about.

hes going by videos or "rumors" on these boards. he has probably never played anyone on wifi, never mind in person.

first off, videos prove nothing. second, what people claim on these boards mean less.

the only way to tell if someone is good is if you acually play them or see them on a respectable ranking system.

p.s. koreandj can l-cancel

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
This is now the my Sonic is better than your Sonic thread. We shall have fights to the death, and the loser must never use Sonic again! D: Or they can just say they lost some Sonic ditto friendlies on wifi which means nothing at all, but had fun playing >.>!

LuCKy

Smash Master
i didnt bash you :D

but people will do it.....just because....well iono they're bored or something lol

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
TheCatinTheHat's amazing! How come he's not on that list!

Thread sucks[/thread]

And even if it was taken seriously, your list doesn't account for the many "good Sonics" that don't go on SmashBoards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom