• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All That Glitters (A Marth fanfic)(SLASH)

Kiseki

Smash Cadet
Hello all. I'm back!! haha. So a while ago, I started to write a fanfic that was inspired by some movies I watched sometime ago and thought that maybe I could re-work the plot and make it into my own. it was originally supposed to be about Peach, but I decided to make it into a Marth story and I was too lazy to re-write the beginning. You can also catch this story over at www.FanFiction.net, where there are tons of other stories waiting to be read and reviewed. So without further ado, here is my story.

When Marth's father disinherits him from the family fortune, he goes through a rough time trying to get back onto his feet and vie for himself with the help of some friends along the way. Slash:Marth/Ike, Marth/Link

Chap.3 is currently in the works...

Remember, this story is SLASH. Boy on boy scenes are sure to insue. You've been warned!

It's spring time at the Smash Mansion; now aptly renamed Brawl Manor. The house as a whole was not alive just yet, but some people where awake and about around the house. Ike and Marth were outside sparring in the garden, Zelda was in the Chemistry Lab; mixing potions, Pit was tiding up a little everywhere, and Lucas and Peach were in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Who knew baking cakes could be so easy?" Lucas asked.

"Anything is possible if you really put all your focus onto it." Peach laughed.

"Heh...that's easier said than done. I can't even control my power fully yet." Lucas said, setting the table.

As Peach pulled the cake out of the oven, Zelda entered the room.

"Yum. As much as I love your cooking, don't you think cake for breakfast is a little unconventional?" Zelda asked.

"This whole house is unconventional. Besides, this is for the party we're having later. For breakfast we're having lobster, steak, shrimp, rice, and a little side salad; Cobb of course, with Caesar as an alternate." Peach ranted.

"Well, that's more of a brunch that a breakfast, but I'm not complaining." Zelda smirked.

"Good, now tell everyone to hurry on down, it'll be our last time seeing everyone before tonight and Spring Break." Peach informed.

"I'll get right on it." Zelda left the room.

"I'm finished setting the table." Lucas said.

"Good job. Now let's get this stuff on the table." Peach said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 Minutes Later-Dining Hall

All the brawlers were now seated in the lavish dining hall of Brawl Manor. While some of them were still dead from sleep, others were alert and ready to start the day with a hearty breakfast.

"Wow, this steak certainly looks delicious." Samus said.

"Why thank you. It's very tender and juicy." Peach said.

"Can someone pass the biscuits down here?" Ness asked.

"They're gone already!" someone replied.

"Kirby!" everyone yelled.

"Puo?" Kirby...puo-ed?

"Ah...I totally can't wait for the break to begin." Marth groaned. "I'm so gonna relax on the sandy beaches and warm sun at the beautiful resort in St. Lucia. Dad's off on military business somewhere and doesn't want me to be alone in the castle." He bragged.

"What about the servants? Wouldn't they be there?" Zelda inquired.

"Well, yes. But for some reason, they tend not to spend too much time around me. Apparantly I'm too spoiled and needy to care for." Marth answered.

"I'm with them. You force me to go out of my way to get a glass of water before we go to bed." Ike butted in.

"Well you don't expect me to get it myself do you? My skin has to be perfect, you never know when someone is going to snap a picture." Marth giggled.

"You've always had that mindset, huh?" Ike asked.

"I can't help it. That's the way I was raised." Marth shrugged.

"Oooh! Since you like to be photographed so much, you should come by the castle sometime. I have this one guy...genius!" Peach exclaimed.

"Sounds good, I might just take you up on that." Marth said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Hours Later-Marth and Ike's Room

'Well, that seems to be the last of it.' Marth thought to himself.

"Hey did you kn...whoa! What's with all the bags? You suprise me more everyday. You're only going to be gone for a week and yet you have 1...2...3...11 bags of luggage ans 5 carry-ons." Ike fussed.

"You never know when you're going to have a clothing emergency." Marth laughed.

"Just how often will that happen?" Ike asked.

"You have no idea. Now be a dear and take my things down to the foyer for tomorrow." Marth commanded.

"Why can't you do it yourself, it's your stuff." Ike retaliated.

"Duh. I'm about to go tanning out by the pool so I can look good for vacation. Just please. I'll pay you back." Marth pouted.

"How much are you planning to pay?" Ike asked.

"Oh silly boy. Who said anything about money?" Marth smiled seductively.

"Hey dude, slow down. I've already told you I don't like you like that. Plus it's really weird." Ike said.

"It's nothing to worry about. All you have to do is close your eyes and think of some hot girl or something. Now please, the bags. I'm losing valueable tanning time talking." Marth said.

20 Minutes later-Poolside

Marth laid out in one of the many chaise that were littered around the pool, soaking up every last bit of sun, with a skin-tight blue speedo.

"Hay Marth, wanna play 'Marco Polo' with Toon Link, Lucas and I?" Ness asked.

"No. But you can get me another frappachino." Marth sighed.

"Get it yourself, priss." Ness said, jumping back into the pool.

"Everyone around here is so selfish." Marth said under his breath. "I do everything." He whined.

"What are you crying about now?" Zelda asked, sitting next to him.

"No one wants to get me a fresh frappachino. Hey, can you use some of your magic and zap me up one?" Marth pleaded.

"My magic doesn't work like that." Zelda giggled.

"Ugh...cute suit though." Marth said.

"Thanks, conjured it up by myself." Zelda smiled.

"Oh, so you can have a magical bathing suit but I can't get a simple mocha caramel machiatto with the little stick of cinnamon and whipped cream on top?" Marth asked.

"Yea, pretty much." Zelda said bluntly.

"Whatever. How am I looking so far?" Marth asked.

"45 degree turn...now." Zelda assisted.

hope you all enjoyed the first chapter, i know it's a little short. stay tuned for more excitement and whatnot in the weeks to come. this seems to be very promising story and I would love everyones support. review the story, tell you friends all about it. see ya next time!!

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Hm... from what I see, you have to many 'saids' and 'asks' in there. Try changing it up a bit.

"It's spring time at the Smash Mansion; now aptly renamed Brawl Manor."

Be glad this isn't the flamer ff.net SkylerOcon (I hate the new SSB section. No offense). That's like taking everything that was built from the ground up from long time SSB writers like Royal Kenya and Kill the Empire and trying to say 'oh, well, Brawl's important now' when some of them still write Melee fanfics.

It's just kinda... off... y'know?

It's good, but I'm more of a Marth/Roy person. And an Ike/Soren person. And a Zelda/Link person.

Yeh.

Still good though. You have a few misplaced commas in there, so be careful with that.

El Nino

BRoomer
BRoomer
"It's spring time at the Smash Mansion; now aptly renamed Brawl Manor."
You overlooked the misuse of the semicolon there. It should be a comma.

On an unrelated note, Skyler, you and I have some similar tastes.

@Kiseki: I remember reading this story at the pit of voles a while ago. Overall, your writing is fairly decent. Some of the dialog is pretty funny. It's got that snappy contemporary humor to it, which gives it entertainment value in a Hollywood romantic comedy formula sort of way, if that is what you're going for. My main complaint though is that the story doesn't seem to have much to do with SSB.

One more note on grammar, as well. The punctuation at every line of dialog followed or preceded by a "he said/she said" type of tag should be commas, not periods. As in: "Hi," she said. Alternately, you could put it as: She said, "Hi." Or just: "Hi." She waved.

Kiseki

Smash Cadet
Chapter 2-Outta Here!

thanks guys. I'll definitely look into the punctuation. I wish the ppl over at FF.net would have told. but I have been reading up on how to use punctuation a little better and all, but this one still has a little bit of craziness with the wording and puctuation, so please stay with me. haha
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2-Outta Here!

The party was in full swing as everyone gathered on the terrace out back. The music is blaring and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves, except Marth however, who sat bored at the wet bar.

“Penny for your thoughts? Peach asked, tossing a coin at Marth. “What’s on your mind?”

“Nothing, except for when tomorrow comes so I can get out of here and into the sun.” Marth sighed.

“Nice tan by the way. It looks good against you white outfit.” Peach commented.

“Thanks. That was the idea.” Marth smiled. “What did you say you where doing over the break again?”

“Well, I was going to have this magazine shoot, but they decided to keep me until next months issue instead, so I decided to vacation in Delfino Isle for the break. I love it there.” Peach explained.

“Ooh, can you pick me up one of those Shine Sprite plushies?” Marth asked.

“Of course, you know I’ll get you one. I always do when I go.” Peach laughed.

“You spoil me so much.” Marth smiled.

“Not as much as your father.” Peach laughed again. “Oh, that’s my phone. I’ll be back. Hello?….hey Daisy...” Her voice fainted as she walked away.

Marth looked around and saw various people doing whatever. Fox, Falco, Ness, and Pikachu were playing 21, Zelda was teaching Lucas some of her magic and vice-versa, and Mario was juggling fire balls while everyone else stood around ooh-ing and ahhh-ign(?)

“Hey guy. What’s up?” Link pulled up beside Marth

Marth looked over and found Link dressed…not the norm. He was wearing a very revealing, skin tight see-through shirt along with black leather pants and biker boots. Marth couldn’t help but stare at him in lust, then snapped back into reality.

“Close you mouth, Marth, you’re catching flies.” Link laughed.

“Sorry, I was just…”

“Checking me out? I understand. I think you’re cute too.” Link placed his hand on Marth’s thigh.

‘Wow. Usually I’m the one rendering people speechless.’ Marth rapidly thought. '****, what do I do? I can’t just admit that I was eyeing him like a piece of meat. Curse him and his toned muscular body. I have to remember, I only have eyes for Ike. Who am I kidding? He’ll never go for me. He’s ‘straight’. Whatever. And stop talking to yourself, LOSER!'

“Where are you getting at, Link?” Marth finally spoke.

“Don’t lie. I know you where looking at me.” Link smiled.

“Is that what you came over here for? To patronize me, if so, I have a few words for you…” Marth ran on.

“Calm down. I just wanted to know if I could borrow your sword for tomorrow. Since you’re going on vacation I figured that you wouldn’t be using it.” Link said.

“Sure, why not. Is that all?” Marth asked.

“Yea, that’s about it. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Link said, rubbing up against Marth as he got up.

‘Now I know I need to get out of here and quick.’ Marth thought.

The Next Morning

The alarm clock buzzed loudly in Marth’s ear as he shut it off with a lazy hand. He slowly sat up and rubbed his fingers through his hair.

“Good morning, sleepy head.” Ike smiled.

“Ugh, don’t call me that. It’s so childish. Do I look like a five year old to you?” Marth complained.

“Awe…I thought you liked being babied.” Ike said.

“No, I like being pampered, not babied. Those are two totally different things.” Marth corrected, getting out of bed.

“Woah! Please, put some clothes on!” Ike exclaimed.

“What?” Marth asked.

Ike pointed downwards.

“Oh, come on. Like you never wanted to see it.” Marth smirked, pushing up on Ike.

“Um…oh…y-you should get d-d-dressed. Your flight takes off in 3 hours.” Ike blushed.

“Aww, don’t worry, I won’t bite.” Marth whispered, licking Ike’s earlobe.

“Marth, I already told you—“ Ike started.

“That you’re not gay? Sure, I believe you.” Marth finished for him. “I’m gonna take a shower now. See ya later.”

Ike wiped his brow line of sweat. ‘Man, now I know that I have to get out of here, and soon before he ***** me or something.’ Ike ran out of the room.

An Hour Later

Marth sat in the sunroom, reading a magazine with some muscular men dog-piled on the front cover.

“Hm, he’s hot. I’d do him.” Marth said to himself.

Just then, Peach trotted into the room with the click clack of her high heels.

“Hey, what are you doing in here all by yourself?” Peach asked.

“Checking out these hot guys. Speaking of which, have you seen Ike. After I was done showering, he wasn’t in the room and I haven’t seen him since.” Marth said.

“He’s out in the stadium, jogging. He was saying something about clearing his head before he leaves for vacation.” Peach informed.

“Oh.” Marth’s eyes lowered, and then soon rose back up. “Are you all packed up?”

“Yep, I’m leaving in 5 minutes. I just wanted to say goodbye before I left.” Peach said, hugging Marth.

“5 minutes? Is your own plane flying in?”

“Ugh, yes. Grandpa Toadsworth insists that I take our plane, for safety reasons.” Peach sighed.

“Well, I don’t wanna keep you, we all wanna get out of here. Everyone else left except Ike, Link and I.” Marth said.

“Okay, I’ll see you in a week, bye!” Peach said, exiting the room.

Marth sat for a little while longer before heading back upstairs to gather up some things he may have overlooked. On his way up the stairs, he ran into Link.

“Oh, hey Marth. I was just looking for you.” Link smiled

‘Great, just what I need.’ Marth thought.

“So can I get that sword now?”

“Sure, why not?” Marth asked, dryly. ‘The sooner I get away from him the better.’

It had seemed as if the trip up the stairs had lasted a maximum of three hours. The quiet tension between the two was a little unnerving to Marth. He looked back to see if Link was feeling the same way, but he was never really any good at reading faces. When they finally reached the room, Link sat down on the foot of the bed while Marth raided his own closet for the sword.

“Your bed is so soft. I bet you get a really good night sleep.” Link cooed.

Marth ignored him and kept looking while Link kicked off his shoes, unbuttoned his shirt, and unfastened his belt. Marth tried looking back to see what exactly Link was planning without being too obvious. Link snuck up behind Marth, wrapping his arms around his waist.

“Hm, you hair smells like…coconuts.” Link purred.

Marth pulled away from Link.

“Here’s the sword.”

As Marth tried to walk out of the room, Link grabbed his hand and pulled him back.

“Where are you off to in such a hurry?”

“I do have a plane to catch in half an hour.”

“If that’s the case, then we have time for one more thing.” Link said.

Link seductively stared into Marth’s oceanic blue eyes, running his hands down his chest. He leaned into him and stole a kiss from Marth’s lips.

‘What the hell is going on?’ Marth thought.

Link removed his own shirt, revealing his muscled body and pierced nipples. Marth was paralyzed; he had no idea what to do.

“Don’t worry. I’ll take really good care of you.” Link smiled.

He pushed Marth over on the bed and sank down onto his knees.

“Uh, what are you doing?” Marth asked.

“I said don’t worry.” Link said.

He hurriedly undid Marth’s jeans and tossed them across the room.

“Cute boxers.”

Link tore Marth’s underwear from his body, revealing soft, peachy skin.

“Well, someone came prepared today.” Link smiled.

He ran his hands up Marth’s thighs until he reached his *****. Link slowly started to stroke Marth’s manhood.

“Lay back. I’m gonna take you into ecstasy.” Link smiled.

Link slowly enveloped Marth’s **** in his mouth and down his throat, while Marth winced from the sudden pleasure. Moans and yelps were thrown around the room as Link massaged Marth’s pink head with his tongue. Marth ran his fingers through Link’s soft, blonde tresses, wrapping his thighs around Link’s torso.

“Oh, that feels so good.” Marth moaned.

“I’m gonna make you cream.” Link growled, bobbing his head up and down faster.

“Oh my…****...wait…wait…I’m gonna…$@#$*&*!#@%##$!!” Marth exclaimed.

A stream of slimy, thick, warm liquid exploded all over Link’s face as he licked and swallowed every last bit of semen that was left. Marth breathed heavily while he looked around the room in a daze.

“Well that was anti-climactic, but still. It is what it is right?" Link ssat up. “I told you I’d take really good care of you.”

Marth was speechless.

“Have fun on your trip.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this one was a little better. I wnet throught and fixed some of the wording at the end of dialouge so it's managable.

CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is welcomed with open arms.

also, if anyone could tell me the correct names of Ike's parents? I was told that I didn't have the right ones because I've never played a Fire Emblem game before, so I had to make some up. thanks!!!

Top Bottom