• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All tatted up and I don't give a muthafu*k

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
mango jr.

come to every tournament drunk or hungover and you'll be set.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
It's arguable. MLG settings aren't too disappointing for Reach v1. The fact that there is only four playable maps is, however.
Is Blood Gulch one of them?

I'll admit, I played some Reach at my friend's place. More entertaining than 3 or ODST, that's for sure.

TurtleS

Smash Cadet
Is Blood Gulch one of them?

I'll admit, I played some Reach at my friend's place. More entertaining than 3 or ODST, that's for sure.
No. KC said that they wanted to release the settings ASAP so they didn't have time to test any maps other than Bungie made ones. The maps are Countdown, Asylum, Reflection, and Zealot.

TurtleS

Smash Cadet
Drake's gonna "Shut It Down." He's "Unforgettable" and "Successful" for sure. "The Best I Ever Had." He "Lights Up" my iPod and stereo any day of the week. I stay "Up All Night" listening to him. His music is like "Fireworks" in my skull. Every time I listen, I sing along like its "Karaoke." If he stops singing, the music biz might as well be "Over." When I wasn't a great fan of hip hop. he "Showed Me A Good Time" and made me "Find My Love." I think I'll take some time to "Thank Him Now."-

Top Bottom