• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All Star Tourney!

Toony

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for signing up guys! We still have lots of room so sign up if you have not already!

Toony

Smash Journeyman
Oh oops thanks Zen.

I will put Kirby as 17! lolz NOW we have 9 spots left! XD

big T

Smash Rookie
hey toony, i'm gonna have to drop out, sorry :(. my wii just stopped working earlier and i might have to send it off

Oimetra

Smash Cadet
I have a friend who wants to play, can he join too?

and just to be sure, wut time will it be if im GMT-7? those things still kinda confuse me ^^!

Blk Mufasa

Smash Rookie
If you don't mind Toony the next time you update the list can you list me as Mufasa.
Thanks in advance.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
I should be free Friday afternoon. This looks like fun, I think I'll give it a try.

Btw, I haven't participated in an Online Tourney and only a couple offline ones. Could you pm anything I should know that isn't covered in the first post.

Of course I'll pm you if it turns out I'm busy - that is assuming I even get invited...

Toony

Smash Journeyman
Oh okay Jahkz your on the list ;)

Mufasa I will correct that.

2 Spots Left!

Toony

Smash Journeyman
Awesome, I checked in at the right time apparently.
5pm on the west coast right?
That is correct.

Everything is updated.

We are officially FULL!

If you still want to join we have 5 sub spots available.

Top Bottom