• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All Star Mode trophy gotten way too early?

attackofthekillerkoopa

Smash Rookie
I was playing Giant Melee when after several battles playing with Bowser and super mushrooms ;D that I got the All Star Mode trophy for Bowser, and I haven't even unlocked All Star Mode yet. Can anyone explain this? I'm new to this.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
You can get all 1-player character trophies without doing 1-player mode. But you've to play VERY much.
BTW, welcome to the boards.

Qlink

Smash Apprentice
If you play 100 vs matches with one character like mario
YOu get there 1-p trophy...or was it 100 ko's or something to do witht he numeber 100

-Sand-

Smash Cadet
lol, i've played more than 4k matches in melee, and i have deleted data like 3 times, (i bought smash bros when it was 1 month old, jsut imagine how many batle could i hav edone lol)

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
100 Melees with one character is Classic.
200 is Adventure.
300 is All-Star.
I believe this are the numbers.

Mike87

Smash Ace
You can get all 1-player character trophies without doing 1-player mode. But you've to play VERY much.
BTW, welcome to the boards.
I always thought you could only get those trophies by beating a certain mode.

Top Bottom