• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All Jigglypuff Mains you need to see this. (•__•)

PK_Lunar_π_03

Smash Cadet
I found a Useful JabLock Combo with Jigglypuff

See Its a Nice Rest Setup, this is not guaranteed if the opponent Techs , but if they don't its guaranteed. To JabLock in this you must Hit the opponent with Only the first hit of Dair and if you do it right they will be Jablocks , this isn't as hard as you think , just practice in training mode a good way to do this is to set the cpu to controller and set the % to 20 and do up Tilt and try to get the first hit of Dair. This combo only works with Full Hop Nair and Full Hop Fair for now I'm still thinking of other setups.

I also made this other JabLock it may be true but idk like if they do right or left you can just read the DI. Still testing tho.

drakeirving

Smash Journeyman
The upairs are very probably not true. The early ftilt lock is definitely a thing, but you have to hit with bair's sweetspot which makes it even more difficult. Definitely not the easiest to pull off in a match lol

Top Bottom