• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All Games are the same

What game do you think is better?

• smash 4 : wii u

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosalina_isBAE

Smash Rookie
I'm new to smash bords, I think all smash bros games are the same. So why are people still playing this old piece of crap!
Everyone should just move on 2 smash 4 for 3ds/wii u but, mostly 3ds cause little mac is better in 3ds. 3DS is also easier for tournaments. I think they should add snake and pichu to smash 4 and remove Fox from smash 4 and melee. I hope this site isn't for pros cause I really hate fox and he easy to main/master in all games. Items should be added in competitive play because they make watching the game more fun and playing it easier.

Hooooots

Smash Cadet
You just said some pretty blunt things and I'm not going to comment on them except for the items part , I think items would be cool as an alternate mode for competitive play. Like some tournaments hosting it with prize pools and seeing what happens.

I can't wait to see the backlash for what you said about melee though haha.

Sudoi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blargbla
Also you do realize that some players broke their hands trying to play fox in MELEE. Omni's hands are literally two knubs now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom