• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All footages of SSB4

DJVictor

Smash Cadet
NNID
VictorLarbi
So there was no video on youtube with all super smash bros 4 footages... I did it for my own need but I think you all should be able to enjoy it to.

I will update it with every direct, next time I will upscale it to HD. Tell me if want to see any other footages I maybe missed or if you want to see any edits to be done.:) Make sure to like and comment :)

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Very nice job with this. Every so often I crave a look at all the footage to refuel my hype, and this will help greatly.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Half an hour? More than I expected. How much of it is actual gameplay footage though?
Can't wait for the E3 info blowout.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Thanks! A few weeks ago, I wanted to see all of the footage in one video, but there was no video for it.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Hey bro, nice work. So trying to get into YouTube eh? It's hard believe me, which reminds me, I should upload more songs to my YouTube channel. Also this is a small thing, but footages is not a real world, just do footage as it is the plural form of the word :)

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Okay so I wasn't the only one it bugged haha. Yeah, I'd say the only thing you could do to make this better would be fix the usage of the word footages. Though that's mostly just to help people find it I guess.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
You showed Mega Man and Villager trailer twice, other than that this is great.

Souless_shadow

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3609-1166-4956
I have been waiting for someone tho do this. Thank you so much!

Last edited:

sonus

Smash Cadet
I tried watching Sakurais hands while he played the wii fit trainer to see if he used the right joystick at all for smashes. It semeed like he didnt and just used A + Direction.

R0Y

Smash Master
Thanks so much for this, I didn't want to look for them one by one again.

DJVictor

Smash Cadet
NNID
VictorLarbi
Okay so I wasn't the only one it bugged haha. Yeah, I'd say the only thing you could do to make this better would be fix the usage of the word footages. Though that's mostly just to help people find it I guess.

what should I use then? you are the peaple who watch it tell me :)

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
You did good man next month the next part should be added and edited with newcomer six with whatever directs in April (if sakurai tweets about it ofcoarse(

Road Death Wheel

Smash Champion
NNID
Kairos-Xman
3DS FC
2406-5636-9789
what should I use then? you are the peaple who watch it tell me :)
no its just that the word footage is plural.
so instead of "look at the footage's i got"
it should be like
"look at this footage I got."
basically footage refers to all the videos you have anyway so no need to add the letter s.

DJVictor

Smash Cadet
NNID
VictorLarbi
no its just that the word footage is plural.
so instead of "look at the footage's i got"
it should be like
"look at this footage I got."
basically footage refers to all the videos you have anyway so no need to add the letter s.

ooohw sorry i did not know that.. (belgian)

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
I tried watching Sakurais hands while he played the wii fit trainer to see if he used the right joystick at all for smashes. It semeed like he didnt and just used A + Direction.
You know, there's a reason A + Direction exists, because it's also a valid way of doing Smash attacks.

sonus

Smash Cadet
You know, there's a reason A + Direction exists, because it's also a valid way of doing Smash attacks.
I was just pointing out something I noticed. Basically saying we dont know for sure yet if that joystick can be used for smashes. (its very likely that it can though)

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
I was just pointing out something I noticed. Basically saying we dont know for sure yet if that joystick can be used for smashes. (its very likely that it can though)
I REALLY REALLY doubt they would take away Second-Stick smashing because basically 4 of the main available controllers for Smash have a second stick, and second-stick Smashing has been a staple of the series since Melee (And, not directed at you, Sonus, but the C-Stick and the second stick ARE THE SAME THING, I've seriously seen people talking about the second stick being a good 'replacement' for the C-Stick, what the heck?).

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I definitely am depending on second-stick smashing remaining. I'm planning on not needing the face buttons at all.

DJVictor

Smash Cadet
NNID
VictorLarbi
on April 8th is a Smash bros 4 direct! (hype)!!

That means that i am going to update the video :)
Tell me:
-Changes/editing there has to be done
-If i should put the whole direct in it.
-If i should rename it.
-HD or not (pritty sure i know the answer)

Don't forget to comment and like the video:)

Attachments

Priap0s

Smash Journeyman
I'd really like a video with every single gameplay footage we have. Like no trailers or anything, just the short gameplay clips that are in character-reveals, the E3 match, what we get this direct and so on. Maybe that's not what you are after trying to create. I have just really missed a video like that. I wanna see and analyze every second of gameplay without going through every 3min-video to see 20 sec of gameplay. I'd do it myself if I had any knowledge of how to :p

R0Y

Smash Master
on April 8th is a Smash bros 4 direct! (hype)!!

That means that i am going to update the video :)
Tell me:
-Changes/editing there has to be done
-If i should put the whole direct in it.
-If i should rename it.
-HD or not (pritty sure i know the answer)

Don't forget to comment and like the video:)
-Dunno
-Yes
-Yes
-YES

I will! :)

Top Bottom