• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All cutscenes help

iamdbf

Smash Rookie
Hey what are all the cutscenes in the sse that you can get two of depending on what you do? there are more than three i think... i know the zelda/peach choice gives at least three varaitions of videos but im not sure of specificts there... and the lucario/meta knight one you can get either defating the other... could someone list all the alternative vids?:confused:

Nnedis

Smash Rookie
Mario Beats Kirby
Kirby Beats Mario
Zelda Taken
Peach Taken
Kirby and Peach Flee the Sea of Clouds
Kirby and Zelda Flee the Sea of Clouds
Arwing Downed, Peach Overboard
Arwing Downed, Zelda Overboard
King Dedede Steals Peach
King Dedede Steals Zelda
Bowser's Suprise Attack on Peach
Bowser's Suprise Attack on Zelda
False Peach Battles Link
False Zelda Battles Mario
Mario's Misunderstanding
Link's Misunderstanding
King Dedede Nabs Defeated Link
King Dedede Nabs Defeated Mario
King Dedede Pins a Badge on Peach
King Dedede Pins a Badge on Zelda
Bowser Kidnaps Peach
Bowser Kidnaps Zelda
Meta Knight Defeats Lucario
Lucario Defeats Meta Knight

In addition to these and the others, don't forget the Toon Link, Wolf And Jigglypuff Appears cutscenes.

iamdbf

Smash Rookie
NIIICE. thanks. i'll have to go throught the sse again... but i finished it on intense a bit ago so i imagine the easy setting will be even more so.

Nnedis

Smash Rookie
Yeah man no problem! TL, Wolf and Jiggly are kinda hard to find but I'm sure you'll find them.

Top Bottom