• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All Confirmed Final Smashes

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Surprised this has not been posted here but here is a video of all but the 3 unconfirmed final smashes if anyone prefers a quick visual rundown of them

Last edited:

NeonPulse

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 6308 7173 2712
This is just a big pet peeve, but I really dislike how they changed Sonic's sound cue when he activates his Final Smash in Smash 4 (how he says "Super Sonic style!" instead of "Now I'll show you!" which sounds a lot more threatening and awesome) and how they're keeping it for Smash Ultimate.

Yosher

Smash Ace
NNID
Yosher
This is just a big pet peeve, but I really dislike how they changed Sonic's sound cue when he activates his Final Smash in Smash 4 (how he says "Super Sonic style!" instead of "Now I'll show you!" which sounds a lot more threatening and awesome) and how they're keeping it for Smash Ultimate.
I prefer the one used in Brawl as well, but I think the one used in Smash 4 and Ultimate just kinda fits Sonic's personality more when mixed in with the friendly nature of Smash Bros as a party fighter. ''Now I'll show you'' is more for epic battles, ''Super Sonic Style'' is more cocky in a competitively friendly manner. That's how I see it, and keeping that in mind I like both equally.

Arthur97

Smash Master
The main reason for the new Super Sonic clip is likely the new VA and the fact they haven't had him record new lines for Smash.

The_Bookworm

Smash Master
The_Bookworm The_Bookworm Peach's Final Smash is now confirmed to still be Peach Blossom. https://youtu.be/nePUMZB1AdI?t=92
The_Bookworm The_Bookworm Mii Brawler's is known too! This one's essentially the same as Smash 4 as well. https://youtu.be/jjv3HSg4kCI?t=95
I think that means all of them are confirmed now, right?
Yep. It is all confirmed. I have also found sufficient footage of Meta Knight's new Final Smash to link, so I will add that as well.

Gimme a sec to update it. The list is at last complete! Just need to know the official names of some of those Final Smashes, and that will be it!

Last edited:

Fell God

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4200-0492-3739
Chrom seems to say more than just "Anything can change" when activating his Final Smash. I've heard both "Now I'm angry" and "Your end has come" in different matches. Most likely he will have all of his critical hit lines from Awakening.

The_Bookworm

Smash Master
Chrom seems to say more than just "Anything can change" when activating his Final Smash. I've heard both "Now I'm angry" and "Your end has come" in different matches. Most likely he will have all of his critical hit lines from Awakening.
Noted.

The_Bookworm

Smash Master
Update 11/16:
Yesterday's blog entry has revealed the official name of Meta Knight's new final smash: Darkness Illusion.

Buzzwole

Smash Ace
Super disappointed that they bothered to redo so many Final Smashes but they didn't touch Mario's (or Dr. Mario's for that matter).

The_Bookworm

Smash Master
Update 12/1:
All the Final Smash names has been revealed. New information for all lot of the Final Smashes has also have been revealed, including aesthetic changes and buff/nerfs to them. Going to update that and maybe add new pictures.

Other than maybe a few small changes, this is it! The final update to the list.

Top Bottom