• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All Aircraft Report! A Fox Guide for all levels!(Work in progress/Updated 6/26/09)

M@v

Subarashii!
Next week this will be getting updated. I've been too busy with work and training for tourneys.

Expect recovery, Camping, and edge guarding, maybe more. SCS will probably be my last tourney for the summer, so I'll have time.

M@v

Subarashii!
*bump* today is my last day working for the summer so expect to see an update tomorrow (yay :D)

Nishin

Smash Apprentice
Actually, I've invented a somewhat basic technique:

This uses the idea of Fox-trotting to be effective.
We're all familiar with Fox-trotting, initiating a dash, returning the joystick to neutral...repeat.

But my idea seems to work well with Fox; initiate a dash, but instead of returning the joystick to neutral, slam it upwards and hit A (initiating a Smash attack). If you timed it right (which isn't very hard) you should sail forwards and be charging (or releasing if you let go of A) Fox's deadly up Smash.

This sends you further than a Dash-Cancelled-Up Smash.

haloman800

Smash Apprentice
PROS:
-No trouble Ko'ing
-Has Arguably the best Upsmash in the game
-one of the fastest characters
-Fastest Faller in the game(this can work against you also)

King Dedede is the fastest faller in the game, Fox has the fastest fall acceleration, but that's not the same thing.

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Where's this update you promised? (I'll never stop bothering you, by the way. <3)

Top Bottom