• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All Actual Differences Between Marth and Lucina

Status
Not open for further replies.

WwwWario

Smash Ace
So, I'd like to know exactly what the differences are. I know the main one - Marth's have weaker sword hits but powerful at the tip, while Lucina's is balanced on the blade. But there has to be more, right? I mean, say Pit and Dark Pit - their Side Specials have different launching abilities, as I think the Electroshock Arm launches the opponent more sideways. Are there anything like this with Lucina and Marth? Some attacks with different properties?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Nope. As far as we can tell thus far, the tipper is literally the only difference. So Lucina is easier to pick up and play, but Marth is going to yield better results at the top level.

Tacticulbacon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tacticulbacon
Actually, lucina is slightly shorter than Marth. Her blade is also slightly shorter (probably lacking the tip that Marth has) and her shield breaker can break shields more easily.

And don't quote me on this but I think her dancing blade is easier to pull off than Marth's and dolphin slash is slightly weaker.

Los4Muros

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Los4Muros
3DS FC
2852-9328-5396
Hi, I just bought Fire Emblem Awakening and so far I'm loving the whole Marth and Lucina thing. I've used Marth in previous games and in this game I've used him a couple of times. I got to use Lucina and Marth, yet see no real difference between them. Is there any big chances between them? Any tips or used to use if using Lucina instead of Marth? One faster? Heavier? You know, main things one should know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom