• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alexandria Smashers

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I looked at all of them and this one looked like the best choice.

I just moved to Alexandria(Last weekend ) and I need training from people in the smash community around this area.

My only source of transportation is the metro and the metro bus, so If you live around a Metro Station and want me to smash at your place PM me or reply to this thread.

If you have a car and wanna smash where I live then GoogleMap 2701 Park center drive, alexandria, VA, 22302. This is an apartment. Please PM me or reply to this thread.

I look forward to playing you guys.

PS: My apartment has a sweet party room and I want to hold a tournament in the future. It's so sweet though that it would cost $1000 for the whole day. so I would need at least 100 people to come to pay the venue. I would call it a luxury tournament because it would be so nice. But don't worry about this until later.

Two.Of.Hearts

Smash Apprentice
I live, basically, on the border of Annandale and Alexandria - right off 236.

I'm gonna go back to school on Sunday though, so I guess this is mostly for future reference.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Ditchin Baltimore for Alexandria. I see how it is :(

good luck though - maybe if you annoy Azen enough he'll reluctantly play you a game? :p
lol. I visit on weekends so I'm gonna try to make it to those tournies still.

BTW, who's Azen? j/k

Top Bottom