• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Albino Diddy?

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
Oh my gosh. Lol that would look kinda weird for Diddy. DK looks like a Yeti. Diddy Kong + Albino = Mini Yeti.

pass the syrup

Smash Journeyman
Can you imagine this team battle:

Albino DK and Albino Diddy VS. Ice Cimbers on the new IC stage!

Climbers VS. Yeti team

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Idk maybe because they didn't feel llike putting a white costume in? Guess it would be kool, but it's not gonna happen, unless they change it from the demo, which I doubt...

Zycor

Smash Apprentice
They might use his 2 Player mode colors, Yellow from Donkey Kong Country and Blue/Purple from 2.

Conner

Smash Journeyman
I made a White Diddy just a few minutes ago :

I only have Paint on my computer so just imagine its brawlified.

Rikka

Smash Journeyman
Really don't see the logic in "DK has it, Diddy has to have it too".

PITforREV

Smash Journeyman
I wish that with the color changes came variatins in fur...maybe a black furred diddy on the yellow clothes? So we woudl have a brown furred diddy, black furred diddy and white furred didy all realistic monkey fur types.

0_Zero_0

Smash Cadet
I think they would most likely have a white costume for diddy, most characters have more than 4 colors i think.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
If Diddy turns albino, his hat would need to match, or else he'd look dorky.

Like this:

Try to get past the flaws, it was my first.
That's more blue then Albino, but it's a start

Thats excellent. Is that one of the colors, hopefully, that looks really cool I think.

JJJ.Brawler

Smash Ace
Maybe I have an Albino one.....

Guess not.

1.Original 2. Brightened Version
3. Bloody - turned out really bad
4. Icy

Edit: I'm trying to make one right now.
Edit2: Here it is, but I'm gonna make another one cause this one is weird.

Edit3: Here's 2 more... ( The 2nd's one skin is yellow, becuase I wanted it to be.:laugh: )

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
That bloody one looks hilarious. I'm serious, it looks as bad as the cartoon show Dedede of the Stars.
But that's the charm. I'm not trying to flame or anything by the way, I actually like it.

JJJ.Brawler

Smash Ace
That bloody one looks hilarious. I'm serious, it looks as bad as the cartoon show Dedede of the Stars.
But that's the charm. I'm not trying to flame or anything by the way, I actually like it.
Yeah. well I made 130 recoulors yesterday, and posted them all in the Official Fan Custom Colours thread. You should check them out if you liek that Diddy.

I can't beleive you like it though, I think it's in my top 5 worst recolours. :laugh:

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
Yeah. well I made 130 recoulors yesterday, and posted them all in the Official Fan Custom Colours thread. You should check them out if you liek that Diddy.

I can't beleive you like it though, I think it's in my top 5 worst recolours. :laugh:
That's exactly why I like it. It's so bad it makes me laugh. Seriously; I was lurking around Nsider once and some guy printed these scribbles on Bowser. It made me laugh so hard.
But I digress. Albino Diddy is what most people seem to think of as a "inverted fur-color" Diddy. I hope that if he makes it into the game, it will not be that way.

Top Bottom