Alaska Smash Tournaments???

Falco_DJ

Smash Apprentice
So, I've looked at smash.gg and searched on google and all kinds of stuff, are there any tournaments coming up for Alaska, or is there even an Alaskan smash scene? I want this thread to become a help to anyone else asking the same question so any help is wanted! :)

3DS FC
4485-0297-2818
NNID
DynamicMovement
Yeah, that's the place. Next to mama is, play it again, and across the street from bears tooth. They also occationally do pay to enter tourneys, check their Facebook for events.

Falco_DJ

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, that's the place. Next to mama is, play it again, and across the street from bears tooth. They also occationally do pay to enter tourneys, check their Facebook for events.
Okay, I appreciate all your help! I'm sorry that it's taken me so long to reply! I wasn't sure if there was even a Smash community in Alaska so this helps, thanks! Do you know what time registration is usually open? Thanks! :)

3DS FC
4485-0297-2818
NNID
DynamicMovement
Okay, I appreciate all your help! I'm sorry that it's taken me so long to reply! I wasn't sure if there was even a Smash community in Alaska so this helps, thanks! Do you know what time registration is usually open? Thanks! :)
Last time it was up till a half hour before it started on Facebook. Probably about a week in advance. You could run and ask the guys working there, they'll know more than me. I do know they stream it on twitch, I'll try to find a link and message you.
Edit; I'll take it into PMs, don't really want to sit and turn this thread into an advertisement for them.

Last edited: