• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ALASKA Smash Thread

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Wait, so who is lugios anyways?

Also Jason I bought Heartgold, you still looking for other people with HG/SS? I need to trade to get Gengar and Steelix :/

EDIT: Why is Bohemian Rhapsody in the related vids?

Xanskar

Smash Lord
Until you get 16 badges, you are not on my level.

Once you do get 16 badges, I'll have beaten Red and the Elite 4 and restarted my game.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
i wish i had mod powers over this thread, it was a joke lol >.>

check it out yalls, i tried my hand at paint, and im the new orry watts

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Can't you at least let me evolve my Haunter/Onix? I'm using both of them in my party.
Kira, you shouldn't worry about something like that, you probably had fun making it, and no one except Mike is going to be a **** about it.
And besides, Mike has no grounds to judge you on. I mean, seriously, the guy wants to make a Halo/Smash crossover about Stoners. That's the worst idea I've ever heard (other than going somewhere with a combination of Drugs, Guns, and Michael Phang).

EDIT: Brad you need a new sig to go with your name change.

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
i wish i had mod powers over this thread, it was a joke lol >.>

check it out yalls, i tried my hand at paint, and im the new orry watts

Quoted for being SRS Biness.

Also, Hash is one of the better ideas out there, Regardless of Mike's seemingly large ineptitude in the life category.

Also, lol at Kira's lurking moar than me. >.<

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
Matt doesnt know anything about anything. he say's he's philosophically smart, he's basically admitting he's only pretend smart. being 17 and ****, hiding behind laws, he's too afriad to man up and actually say things to people's faces and get his *** whooped for it.

also, Hash is awesome, for someone whose never tried it u are a hypocrite for saying so.

finally, ur bad at life. no job, no car, ur parent's prolly paying for ur college, u dont have any "real world experiences" l2life newb

@everyone else, its a pilot, i dont think the show actually came out... in anycase, i found it funny and interesting and i thought to share it with you guys.

also, more alcohol is an awesome solution for a hangover, lol

EDIT: Ean lurks lol, and he posted b4 i could

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Matt doesnt know anything about anything. he say's he's philosophically smart, he's basically admitting he's only pretend smart. being 17 and ****, hiding behind laws, he's too afriad to man up and actually say things to people's faces and get his *** whooped for it.
I does not afriad of nothing, u madd?

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
arthur says he doesn't want to say anything to him

edit: uh, oh my god why did you do that?

alright then.. meemeeheeheeemheeemheee

oh jeez he really did make it sound genuine this time

oh it looks like i have to be careful about what i say right now, since your going to type everything i say

im done.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
Yea! Im Goin To Hayell And Im Takin Yall With Me On The First Class Cabin On The *** Whoopin Express

sooo... tournament this wednesday? or no?

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Errrrr.......mocking is imitation attempting to make the thing you are imitating look bad. So you were only mocking me in your second post.

And seriously, what is it that I did that was SO bad to you? All I remember is that you were pissed at me when we were playing Guilty Gear at Ricky's that one time. Don't act like you know me, we haven't even met that many times.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
probably because it had been done so flawlessly. oh yeah. never turn down arthur when he wants to play smash, because you get free strawberry milk........ that shet is bomb yo!

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
hey yall. sellin a tv. 27 inches + remote + works fine $50 OBO. if i dont get any offers in like 3 days, ill give it to one of yall for smashin purposes or whatever.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
Airman is so ****ing cool. he's buff as hell, and loves surfing, i mean, come on

also, if we're doin this megaman skit, lets get people on this, so far i have

Airman-Me
Orry-Megaman
Roll-Inga

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Hm I wonder why no one linked the brawl commercial? Oh yea, **** game is ****. inb4 link to brawl commercial.

so, is it just me or has it seemed forever since something went down? wasup. am i out of the loop or wha?

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
i just smashed with kira and jason and MattS yesterday. ur either A. hanging out with other people, B. working, or C. Smoking weed or D. Sick

nothing wrong with that, but i call u everytime and ur always doing ****

Top Bottom