• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ALASKA Smash Thread

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
then dont participate. ill USE w/e i want, so long as it gets the goals of this community done.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Besides, why would you use her like that? What's wrong with collaborating with her to pull something together?

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
The only problems with venues i think are like..well..they'r just not open during the late night hours. =P
and then at some point money had to get involved as far as upkeep and what not.

Also, i played smash today at the Dimond VCG, there were like..3 new freshmans. Talked trash like typical scrubs [this is melee mind you], so i took them out one by one. 3-4 stockin' and stuff. But they new the basic concepts of wave dashing, not sure about l-cancelling, and the mindgames were subpar. Techskill was nothing to swoon over. But the point is..there is potential. Gonna introduce them to smashboards next week if they havnt already. It'd be cool to see more new faces.

Oh-and then we popped in brawl. i dont really know what to say..i didnt play them at it..but one of their wolfs seems good. combos, and shine tricks and blah blah.

Also,

BrawlMinus Main: Wario
BrawlMinus Secondary: Pikachu

BrawlPlus Mains: Green Lantern, King Leonidus
BrawlPlus Secondaries: Tropius, Lugia

Also, "ThatOneDudeski" Or D-Nug - not: "DudeSki"

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
Movie Time, List your favs. I need ideas haha,

the ones that get me hard: Fight Club,Snatch,Rounders, Rock N Rolla,In Bruges,Shoot Em Up,Wanted,The Transporter Movies,The Bourne Movies, Crank 1 &2, V for Vendetta,Smokin Aces, Pulp Fiction, Resevoir Dogs Man on Fire, Momento, American Gangster, Lucky Number Slevin, Shawshank Redemption,Ocean's 11,12,& 13, The Bank Job,The Italian Job, Inside Man, Heist, Shooter, 16 Blocks, Kill Bill 1&2,The Lookout,Funny Games,The Departed,The Score, Lock Stock and 2 Smokin Barrels,Gangs of New York,American History X, Battle Royale,Running Scared,Boondock Saints, American Pyscho,Chaos,Layer Cake,Mean Machine, and Ping Pong? i think thats what its called..

Anyway..if you have any good idears for movies..i would love to hear them..and hopefully watch them =D

AAAnd..Il just leave this here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRj_KCNkdwM
Reposted for Relevance

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
my bowser/pit easily beats well established high tier mains like brad(marth)
When the **** was this??
When the **** was this??
When the **** was this??
When the **** was this??
When the **** was this??
When the **** was this??
When the **** was this??

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
I also like chrono trigger, and I was going to say something about you having frog but forgot.

I used the Robot the most though. I know he's really called Robo but I usually change the names :\

Also, Play N' Trade actually HAS TV's, which is enough of a reason to go there if there is a chance. Although I'm not sure if we even can.

Wavedash Master

Smash Journeyman
What's the issue with TVs at Play n' Trade? I heard some TVs have lag problems, is this the case with these ones?

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*

|o|||
||o||
|||o|
||o||
|o|||
||o||
|o|||
||o||
|||o|
||o||
|||o|
||||o
||o||
|oo||
|o|||
||o||
|||o|
||o||
|o|||
||o||
|o|||
||o||
|||o|
oo|||
oo|||
||o||
oo|||
oo|||
|||||
|||||
|||||
|||||
||o||
|o|||
||o||
|||o|
oo|||
oo|||
||o||
oo|||
oo|||
|o|||
||o||
|||o|
||o||
|o|||
||o||
|o|||
||o||
|||o|
oo|||
oo|||
||o||
oo|||
oo|||
|o|||
||o||
|||o|
||o||
|o|||
||o||
|o|||
||o||
|||o|
||o||
|||o|
||||o
||o||
|oo||
|o|||
||o||
|||o|
||o||
|o|||
||o||
|o|||
||o||
|||o|
oo|||
oo|||
||o||
oo|||
oo|||
|||||
|||||
|||||
|||||
||o||
|o|||
||o||
|||o|
oo|||
oo|||
||o||
oo|||
oo|||
|o|||
||o||
|||o|
||o||
|o|||
||o||
|o|||
||o||
|||o|
oo|||
oo|||
||o||
oo|||
oo|||
|o|||
||o||
|||o|
||o||
|o|||
||o||
|o|||
||o||
|||o|
||o||
|||o|
||||o
||o||
|oo||
|o|||
||o||
|||o|
||o||
|o|||
||o||
|o|||
||o||
|||o|
oo|||
oo|||
||o||
oo|||
oo|||
|||||
|||||
|||||
|||||
||o||
|o|||
||o||
|||o|
oo|||
oo|||
||o||
oo|||
oo|||
|o|||
||o||
|||o|
||o||
|o|||
||o||
|o|||
||o||
|||o|
oo|||
oo|||
||o||
oo|||
oo|||
|o|||
||o||
|||o|
||o||
|o|||
||o||
|o|||
||o||
|||o|
||o||
|||o|
||||o
||o||
|oo||
|o|||
||o||
|||o|
||o||
|o|||
||o||
|o|||
||o||
|||o|
oo|||
oo|||
||o||
oo|||
oo|||
|||||
|||||
|||||
|||||
||o||
|o|||
||o||
|||o|
oo|||
oo|||
||o||
oo|||
oo|||
|o|||
||o||
|||o|
||o||
|o|||
||o||
|o|||
||o||
|||o|
oo|||
oo|||
||o||
oo|||
oo|||
|o|||
||o||
|||o|
||o||
|o|||
||o||
|o|||
||o||
|||o|
||o||
|||o|
||||o
||o||
|oo||
|o|||
||o||
|||o|
||o||
|o|||
||o||
|o|||
||o||
|||o|
oo|||
oo|||
||o||
oo|||
oo|||
|||||
|||||
|||||
|||||
||o||
|o|||
||o||
|||o|
oo|||
oo|||
||o||
oo|||
oo|||
|o|||
||o||
|||o|
||o||
|o|||
||o||
|o|||
||o||
|||o|
oo|||
oo|||
||o||
oo|||
oo|||

Scroll up.

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
Some do, If its BrawlPlus/Brawl Minus, its not really an issue.

If melee is the game of choice, then only some are preferable..like..one or two of the 8?

And looking up..And lack of seating..

And lack of TekSkillz

And what the Balls SpacingOut..

Z-row

Smash Journeyman
5 pages in its 1st day. my thread is coming out to be a huge sucess

this is Daemonfang btw

Z-row

Smash Journeyman
add my gamertag, Orsinite. See you there!
Ya, everyone add "Z to the row". I'm playtesting Sagat right now, so my skill is cut in like half until I level it up. I will play my mains (Rufus and Balrog) once in awhile, but for now, sagat.

i want to learn SF4 too but cant find a sensei to teach me the good stuff
You can't find a sensei? Are you kidding? I'm right here!!! I playtest with Neo, the guy who beats Derek every week. Went on a three game *** whooping streak the other night in front of Daemonfang. HELLO!!!!!!!!!!

Z-row

Smash Journeyman
Also, i played smash today at the Dimond VCG, there were like..3 new freshmans. Talked trash like typical scrubs [this is melee mind you], so i took them out one by one. 3-4 stockin' and stuff. But they new the basic concepts of wave dashing, not sure about l-cancelling, and the mindgames were subpar. Techskill was nothing to swoon over. But the point is..there is potential. Gonna introduce them to smashboards next week if they havnt already. It'd be cool to see more new faces.
Is anyone else really excited about this? Hell, a couple of weeks of competitive smashing, upping their tech skill. Sh*t, all they really need is the right attitude and I'll play with them. Get them to come next thursday and I'll make sure to make an appearance.

5 pages in its 1st day. my thread is coming out to be a huge sucess

this is Daemonfang btw
The **** off my account, Phang!!!

not playntrade, thier TV suck

what about waynes world?
Their TVs aren't great for melee, lag and such. Might wanna get it somewhere public. More exposure and such. Wayne's world would work if it weren't for the fact that Jean charges 5 bucks for the day. Given that most of the community is involved in school, I dunno how much of a problem that'd be. Also that she only does gaming on Tuesdays, and I'd imagine most of the valley smashers wouldn't be able to make it.

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
That we need a place to smash?

O_o or for workers to build our own. x]

Also, if i see those guys around school..which i wouldn't very often due to the fact that they're freshmans, but i'l try to get their emails and stuff so i can redirect them to here.

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
Ok, So i happenened to see one of the freshmans with potential in the hall this morning. I got his email..aaaaaand will proceed to contact him after school. =D

Xanskar

Smash Lord
So I watched the first Mortal Kombat movie last night.
Was pretty good, yeah.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
What we need to do is drive around asking churches and **** if we can use their places
also someone pick me up from school im bored and want to smash

yeah freshmenat would be good, everyone train them up so they have the confidence to get ***** by me

Top Bottom