• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama smashers: show me ya moves?

BondIsTaken

Smash Rookie
Hey there. New here, never played competitive smash in my life. However, I've been playing since 64 and have put well over 1000 hours into 64, melee, and brawl. Missed melee when it originally came out, recently picked it back up with a friend of mine. We've been trying to get better at the game after watching some competitive videos. We know are bad, lol. But we would really like someone other than each other to play against, we know each others habits too well, and playing with people who are better than you is how you get better, right? We live in the Guntersville/Albertville/Boaz area, hit me up! We'd really like to learn how2good@melee.

I've also posted this in the Alabama thread, no need to link me there, btw.

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Alright, welcome to Smashboards. This is usually where I'd link you to the Regional Zones sub-forum, but...no need, lol. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here, as there's plenty of other information/resources on Melee as well.

Top Bottom