• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Alabama Smash Wii U Power Rankings [09/01/2016]

100AngryTurtles

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AngryTurtles
Asoma has placed top 10 in every tournament minus a 13th at UAB, with a 5th at a Birmingham brawl and a 4th at the Mississippi State tournament. He also has wins over Shade, two over Lil Bigham, Juke Box Hero, Spinach, Rubio, and myself. He was a clear contender for an honorable mention spot.

Doc_Pickle

Smash Apprentice
Asoma has placed top 10 in every tournament minus a 13th at UAB, with a 5th at a Birmingham brawl and a 4th at the Mississippi State tournament. He also has wins over Shade, two over Lil Bigham, Juke Box Hero, Spinach, Rubio, and myself. He was a clear contender for an honorable mention spot.
Fair enough, also who tf seeded Don't Get Rekt for spinach and jukebox to play round one?

Last edited:

Doc_Pickle

Smash Apprentice
I was wondering that myself. There were only 4-5 Alabama players there. It was basically a small Georgia local
$10 venue fee and $10 entry did the opposite of drawing people in sadly?

Btw will you, Justin, and the rest of PS be at UAB Saturday? I wanna do a boss rush of $1 money matches against the press start dojo. It'll be like a megaman game.

smbmaster99MFGG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
smbmaster99
Chilly pretty much said what i wanted to say so i won't say much more i guess lol. Glad to be a part of a great smash scene. Honestly never thought I'd have as much fun as I've been having.

100AngryTurtles

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AngryTurtles
$10 venue fee and $10 entry did the opposite of drawing people in sadly?

Btw will you, Justin, and the rest of PS be at UAB Saturday? I wanna do a boss rush of $1 money matches against the press start dojo. It'll be like a megaman game.
I know Justin, Michael, Asoma, Psherman, and myself will be there. I'm unsure on Bloss and Aloha. I would totally be down for that. Sounds like tons of fun

Doc_Pickle

Smash Apprentice
I know Justin, Michael, Asoma, Psherman, and myself will be there. I'm unsure on Bloss and Aloha. I would totally be down for that. Sounds like tons of fun
Awesome! See you guys there!
And I'm glad to be part of the community, you guys are dope.

100AngryTurtles

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AngryTurtles
I have loved our scene since joining. It can be hard to realize it, but our scene is amazing. Most scenes around the world outside of the few major regions get around 20-30 players at their tournaments. We are fortunate enough to get 40-50+ people weekly at tournaments across the state. Sometimes we even break records and reach 86 players. I'm really glad to be apart of our scene and I'm looking forward to the future.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Id like an honorable mention please.
As a panel we have went through hoops and hurdles to finally get you 10 spots on a PR, a suggestion that was constantly brought up in the Alabama social thread and other PR discussions. Now while I do understand your discontent about being cheated and not also being on a the HM part of the PR....well...Pr'd Players can't be honorable mentions. I believe this is a standard practice among all PR's currently published on this forum. We hope you can be content with your dad having the Honorable Mention's spot instead. Thank you

Alabama Smash Wii U PR voted worst 10 Smashers:
1.Childstar
2.Childstar
3.Childstar
4.Childstar
5.Childstar
6.Childstar
7.Childstar
8.Childstar
9.Childstar
10.Childstar

HM: Childstar's Dad

Last edited:

WackySpinachAgate

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ExclusiveAgate
I love this scene. We're all good friends with each other and there's like no bad blood (that I know of) inbetween any of our players. It's also a relief to know I'm finally making my presence known outside of my pacman obsession. Now if we could start having events in Auburn that'd be nice

Buffalo

Smash Rookie
NNID
badbuffalo
3DS FC
2406-5610-3875
Chilly pretty much said what i wanted to say so i won't say much more i guess lol. Glad to be a part of a great smash scene. Honestly never thought I'd have as much fun as I've been having.
You made it boi

MY BOI MADE IT

BeastRay

Smash Cadet
NNID
pray75
My goal is to be an HM. My rate of attendance will directly correlate with my results. The better I do, the less I will show because the only true place to be is on the HM list.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
So much Huntsville on this list--I love it. Unfortunately there is a distinct lack of Pikachus dressed as Charizards on the list.

Smoof

Smash Cadet
NNID
SmashMastr98
3DS FC
1332-7766-7726
Ayyy I'll take the HM I wasn't expecting to get on the Top 10 since I joined midway through the season. But I guess impressed some people with my wins. Now to aim for that Top 10

Smoof

Smash Cadet
NNID
SmashMastr98
3DS FC
1332-7766-7726
And 3 losses to me. Which i guess can be considered good wins for me. But he has a new characters so we'll see if he can beat me next time or not

Possom

Smash Cadet
If I lived closer maybe I could win enough to get an honorable mention. Smoof remember our money match in CEO?

Shadeprince

Banned via Warnings
NNID
djsh1-3
3DS FC
3136-6589-7921
1. DanGR

2. Mahgnittoc:4diddy::4bowserjr:
3. Arkaizer :4metaknight:
4. FF | Thundersz:4fox:
5. FF | Dog w/Hips :4lucario:
6. FF | ChillyChili :4gaw::4mario::substitute:
7. FF | Shade :4peach::4bayonetta2:
8. Spinach :4pacman::4cloud:
9. Pudd :4ness:
10. JukeBoxHero :4ryu:
Honorable Mentions (alphabetical order): PS | Asoma, Keet, AE | Smoof, Spade, Turtles
Can you put bayo infront of peach?

Smoof

Smash Cadet
NNID
SmashMastr98
3DS FC
1332-7766-7726
Rip me. After shortly getting on there it came hard for me to go to tournaments. And didn't really do much afterwards. I'll be able to head out to tournaments again to try to get back on there. I'm sure I can beat some of the PR Players but i'll just have to see if I can do it. I have some wins on them but we'll see when I go back to tournaments

Last edited:

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Text and words are pointless, do work. Everyone, stop saying and start applying. Whether it be towards school, social life, work, or games. So many here have the potential but want to keep it at just potential. EARN the things you want, don't just gawk at it.

Possom

Smash Cadet
Rip me. After shortly getting on there it came hard for me to go to tournaments. And didn't really do much afterwards. I'll be able to head out to tournaments again to try to get back on there. I'm sure I can beat some of the PR Players but i'll just have to see if I can do it. I have some wins on them but we'll see when I go back to tournaments
Don't worry about your name on a list man, just focus on personal improvement. I think I can beat everyone on the top ten except Dan. That doesn't matter for **** unless I do it though. If you live too far away or life gets in the way of tournaments that's alright. Just go when you can. PR's are just tools for seeding. It's nice to be on one but even if you are number one in Alabama or number one in whatever there will always still be someone out there that can beat you.

Top Bottom