• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aki Sakurai

3D Dillon

Smash Ace
In the 3DS credits, the person who is credited for "Manual Editing" is someone named Aki Sakurai.

Which means TWO people named Sakurai worked on this game.

Any comments?

Dsull

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5301-0115-2290
It is possible to have the last name and not be related.

I have met numerous Sullivans in my life (26 years old) and never been related to them. Im sure if you went back hundreds upon hundreds of years you MIGHT find a relative we have in common, but at that point we arent related lol.
Was kinda weird since a girl i was dating was also named Sullivan. Any idea how many times i ran her name through my family's minds to make sure i wasnt related to her lol

PKmeloa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3394-3640-7660
In the 3DS credits, the person who is credited for "Manual Editing" is someone named Aki Sakurai.

Which means TWO people named Sakurai worked on this game.

Any comments?
Probably Sakurai's wife. Though, I think she also does the menu and interface designs.

3D Dillon

Smash Ace
Maybe Masahiro is the only real member of the Sakurai family to work on this game?
Maybe not?
(Don't EVER call him Masahiro! It's SAKURAI!)

ChrisP4

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Christian.P4
3DS FC
5284-1444-6964
Sakurai's nontrollable twin :troll:

3D Dillon

Smash Ace
Wouldn't it make sense to say "Masahiro's good twin"?
Because I thought someone would say his first name to distinguish him from the other Sakurai.
(I was the one who already said to only call him by his last name, no first, no nick, no middle, just last.)

Top Bottom