• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Air Down B/murder quake cancel?

GanonkingAbyss

Smash Apprentice
its not exactly canceling i guess, but on brinstar, if u use muder quake/down b in air on the cylinder things in the pit then it will sometimes cancel out of ur down b. idk exactly how it works but im pretty sure u have to use down b in a certain spot when the cylinders are arranged a certain way. i think its because u slide off of them and ur attack gets canceld. like the wkc . u can also combo it with other moves, this could be really helpfull because: since ganon is slow its harder to counter attack and u have to wait for an opening, which builds up ur damage. but since muderquake comes out so fast(even though it doesnt do a lot of damage) can be a lot more helpful if canceld and could combo since it doesnt have a lot of knockback , with uair or maybe side b, this could help set up a chainchoke or something else easier. it also cancels most of the time when u use down b/muderquake to "finish off" the cylinders(when they start dissapearing by themselves and the stage divides) i know this is bad grammer and its sort of akward but i wanted to get it on here while i could.

overall:
1. its a quick move to set up combos
2.im not completely sure how to do it
3. it happens a lot more when u "finish off" the cylinders

i cant get a vid on utube right now but it'll happen after u use down b in the cylinders after a while.

ex: down b on cylinders, ur attack animation ending and u going into standing animtion but the knockback and hit box still occuring in the beginning.

Top Bottom