• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Air Dodge edge-stall technique.. 0_p

6th Sense

Smash Lord
(sorry if this has already been discovered)

I recently discovered just now that Mew2 air-dog to stall on the edge. In the past I've only used the airdodge for recovery. Just flick the controller to the opposite direction and press L/R(must be done pretty fast or else you will air-dodge away and SD). It seems to work better than the teleport technique. What do you guys think? useful?:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
My teleport stall is actually very efficient at keeping invincibility. If I do it correctly, I lose no invincibility at all! :) The most you'll see is loss of invincibility if you sweetspot the ledge incorrectly or loss of invincibility at the start of the teleport if you were too slow dropping.

Top Bottom