• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AGT looping and fast falling on down B

Bizzy

Smash Apprentice
So I've been practicing my AGT'ing recently and I can't help but to get discouraged at my inability to loop the command. I soon hope to get it to a consistent enough level to widen my recovery options in an in-game situation but I always fast-fall when plucking a bomb preventing me from looping. Its either I fast fall or I end up performing a neutral B due to me trying to barely tap down. Its probably just my execution being off but advice would be appreciated if anyone has some to offer

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
You can buffer the downward input while in the middle of a previous glide toss.

Narpas_sword

Buffer is a general word. Not a tech term.

He means you can input the 'down' while in the middle of another agt, when pressing down won't cause a fast fall

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Like Narpas said, it just means to do an input while in the middle of another action. Essentially, just hold down while in the middle of a glide toss. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom