• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Agon Serie - Four Season Autumn Edition

sinth

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sinth_technique
Switch FC
SW-6875-3919-6957
Mr. R I was hoping to team with someone last minute, so if you're still offering I'll team with you.

We can play a friendly if you want to figure out if it would work.

:phone:

Edit: btw Chair thanks for the advice I will try and find Staco and hope you get better (a lot of people in UK having been getting cold viruses the last 2 weeks).

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Mr. R I was hoping to team with someone last minute, so if you're still offering I'll team with you.

We can play a friendly if you want to figure out if it would work.

Edit: btw Chair thanks for the advice I will try and find Staco and hope you get better (a lot of people in UK having been getting cold viruses the last 2 weeks).
Thanks for the offer, but someone contacted me on fb a while ago :p

sinth

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sinth_technique
Switch FC
SW-6875-3919-6957
No problem, I was wondering why it seemed no one had contacted you. :p

PikaForLife

Smash Apprentice
someone help me, i cant seem to find the declaration of consent in this thread that my parents need to sign and i have to go in like 30/40 minutes..

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
someone help me, i cant seem to find the declaration of consent in this thread that my parents need to sign and i have to go in like 30/40 minutes..
http://www.mysmash.de/anmeldung/agon/EVE_AGON.pdf take this one. Sry its only in german. But i guess you know how to fill that up

Vollständiger Name = Full Name from you

Nick = Nick

Geburtsag = Birthday

Then

Ansprechpartner = One full name of your parent

Telefon = Number where i talk with your parents, if needed

Zusatzbemerkung zum Kind (Besonderheiten) = Other Stuff i have to know, like relevant allergy or other stuff.

Ort, Datum= Place + Date

Unterschrift Erziehungsberechtigter = signature from your one of your parent.

The rest means, that you are allowed to come to this event and that i will be the one who take a look at you :)

Sry was my bad... Kunai

PikaForLife

Smash Apprentice
My printer was being gay right when i needed it so couldnt print it out and fill it in so i just wrote a quick note and let my mom sign it.. Hope you dont mind? Her number and everything is on it in case anything happens.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Gg's guys, very fun tourney ! doin shout outs later

Also is it safe to expect the vids any time soon? or do I have to wait another 5 months hahaha

CYVE

Smash Journeyman

Also is it safe to expect the vids any time soon? or do I have to wait another 5 months hahaha
****** I think you know what this is supposed to mean haha
oh and kunai will up the matches soon!

Kunai KazeKun

Smash Apprentice

mySMASH Channel is faster than ssbbgermany. I will start tomorrow with uploading videos at mysmash Channel.

The reason for doing so, is difficult to explain.

and:
Dunno if CYVE is stealing the videos again and uploading it to ssbbgermany.
Crewbattle will be uploaded on ssbbgermany.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
okay not even gonna bother asking anything anymore ever xD

Light25

Smash Cadet
Special thanks from thunda and me to you ramin, saturday night was awesome , Caprika! Your the man ! Gratz again on your first ,once again and sorry for pissin u off with my excuses.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Special thanks from thunda and me to you ramin, saturday night was awesome , Caprika! Your the man ! Gratz again on your first ,once again and sorry for pissin u off with my excuses.
hahhaha you apologize too much, next time we're defintely hanging out more man! I'm always exhausted as **** after tournaments.

still no result thread btw xD

Luigi player

Smash Master
Kunai didn't even plan to make a resultsthread here. He has one in the german smashboards... Maybe he'll make one if people convince him (or someone else does it?).

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Kunai didn't even plan to make a resultsthread here. He has one in the german smashboards... Maybe he'll make one if people convince him (or someone else does it?).
Well when I asked for a result thread he did say ´´soon´´
vids is understandable though, that **** is so time consuming

Top Bottom