• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

After 4 pages of different teams... *Closed*

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i still don't understand why you have a special sweeping weavile

his base special attack is 45...while is physical attack is 120

weavile is incredibly frail and must have on NP in, in order for it to actually do good, so it's special attack is barely higher than his physical attack, so you must really be relying on that switch, you could always use plusle for NP bassing..XD

anyways, WTF is up with that

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Icy Wind?
-_-

I know. It's sad, isn't it?

How about you use Agility, so while they switch, your Speed goes +2 instead of their's going -1. That way you can SWEEP.

You're using Tangrowth wrong. If you want it to sweep, then you should take advantage of Chlorophyll. Otherwise, it should at most have attacks that stop physical threats. Also, WHY are you using Garchomp's STABs on Tangrowth? It makes no sense. What do you plan to hit with HP Dragon? Dragons, right? Too bad for you, because you should know what's coming up: A FIRE BLAST TO TEH FACE!!1 Your EV spread is just so random, too. Anyways, I guess you could predict a MixApe switch and EQ.

Also, I'd like to say my Tangrowth does better walling than yours. If you want a tank, then choose Rhyperior, or Swampert, or even something like BulkyMence.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

9Kplus1

Smash Master
I never said it did a better job at walling O_o... I just said it does MORE than wall.

I meant Sleep Powder > Swords Dance on Tangrowth. EQ is for when Vire gets out and HP Dragon was the only HP I was able to breeed with a BP of 70, it can cover Dragon switch ins (excluding SpecsMence).

Eh, I don't like Agiligross much, once ScarfApe/ChainChomp/ScarfTran get out, it's really over for Meta, plus, let's not forget the number of Hazers/Phazers out there. Icy Wind on the other hand gets Ape to switch out after Meta takes a hit using the Occa Berry, it's a little unique and I love it.

Lemme go run some calcs...

The standard ScarfChomp's Fire Blast does-

73%-86% damage to Tangrowth...=_=... I use Sleep Powder and HP Dragon it to death...

Top Bottom