• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AEX Super Smash Brothers Official Tournament 2 (Melee & Project M) - Mohnton, PA

Squidberg

Smash Cadet
Alright! We're back! The second AEX is on it's way, and we found an actual place to hold it at! It will be on Saturday, February 1st. A church back on rt 568 will let us use their spacious basement to hold our tournament. We'll be holding singles and doubles for Melee and Project M. I'll bring 3 computers with me for brackets and to capture game footage. Entry fee is $5 for singles and $5 for doubles. We'll begin registration at 1pm and start the tournament at 2pm.
Here is the Facebook event page, you can check up here for more details when they become available.

https://www.facebook.com/events/193...id=193227734204274&notif_t=event_mall_comment

Thanks, and hope to see you there!

Nerd With An Afro

Smash Journeyman
My group and i are definitely going to this.

Any idea/guesstimate on when P:M will be starting? Im also curious about the rulesets and when they is going to be posted.

Top Bottom