• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aero's Tourney Matches (aero vs dsf) *update*

Samus-T

Smash Lord

Evelgest

Smash Apprentice
Of course this isn't a Rate my D3 thread.. it's more of a reference tool.

GJ Aero.. don't know if you won the tourney or whatever, but congrats nonetheless.

laird

Smash Apprentice
your match vs. DSF gives me hope for my own game against snakes. Sick bair stage spike.

Your aggressive style against snake to limit his explosives seemed to be really effective, i'll have to try that.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Dedede v. Snake can be VERY frustrating for the snake player. Mainly because a good Snake should never get cypher grabbed, but D3 almost MAKES that happen, especially at low percents.

Liquid_Kai?

Smash Apprentice
Wow really great stuff Aero, Metaknight was slaughtered haha

And again, the suicidedede finishon the first video made me laugh.

The Dthrow tp Ftilts were intresting aswell i liked the way you used them against marth

laird

Smash Apprentice
in the marth match, i noticed you kept trying to roll behind him and getting punished. Is it just habit, or were you going in for the grab/u-tilt or something? i was just a little confused by that

sick finish though! nice comeback

edit: ^^this is all about the 2nd matchup with DSF's marth

WestCoastNinja

Smash Cadet
People that think mk and snake are broken need to watch these vids. They got *****. Aero is just too good.

Vayseth

Smash Master
D3 vs. Snake is really good for D3.

Aero, why weren't you chaingrabbing marth? Was it because you were baiting the up+B? I've tested it quite a bit and if you do the chain grab fast enough, they shouldn't be able to up+B out of it (I know Marth's invincible on frames 1-5 on that but... you can get it). Either that or the Marth players around here suck. I always try to bait the up+B but no one ever does it, even after I tell them to. I love hitting F smashes on whiffed up+Bs <3

ynnek123

Smash Ace
D3 vs. Snake is really good for D3.

Aero, why weren't you chaingrabbing marth? Was it because you were baiting the up+B? I've tested it quite a bit and if you do the chain grab fast enough, they shouldn't be able to up+B out of it (I know Marth's invincible on frames 1-5 on that but... you can get it). Either that or the Marth players around here suck. I always try to bait the up+B but no one ever does it, even after I tell them to. I love hitting F smashes on whiffed up+Bs <3
Yeah, if you SC grab you can chain grab safely, but I have no idea why he didn't

Top Bottom