• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aerodactyl help????

tshahi10

Smash Ace
I need help for breeding an aerodactyl with sky attack, like the one i saw online at PBR. Who do i breed it with?or how do i get it on it?Also, what is a good moveset for it
I have
Aerodactyl
jolly
power herb
sky atack
rock slide
eq
ice/fire/thunder fang

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Meh, if you need a Flying attack, I'd use Aerial Ace.

Hmm... According to Serebii's Pokedex, Aerodactyl can't learn Sky Attack, even from breeding.

Aerodactyl @ whatever
Jolly
whatever ability
252 Atk / whatever the rest

Rock Slide
EQ
Ice Fang
whatever

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

tshahi10

Smash Ace
Meh, if you need a Flying attack, I'd use Aerial Ace.

Hmm... According to Serebii's Pokedex, Aerodactyl can't learn Sky Attack, even from breeding.

Aerodactyl @ whatever
Jolly
whatever ability
252 Atk / whatever the rest

Rock Slide
EQ
Ice Fang
whatever

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99
i didnt see it on serebii either, but i have seen two people use it on PBR wifi

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
sky attack is a horrible attack to use........it's even worse than fly.......by waiting 1 turn to attack, you're basically allowing your opponent to switch in another pokemon.........plus, you're basically wasting aerodactyl's 1 good trait with a 1-turn charge move, it's speed

aerodactyl's 1 of the fastest pokemon around.........so you should use that to your advantage......teach it moves that may cause flinching, such as rock slide or bite

tshahi10

Smash Ace
sky attack is a horrible attack to use........it's even worse than fly.......by waiting 1 turn to attack, you're basically allowing your opponent to switch in another pokemon.........plus, you're basically wasting aerodactyl's 1 good trait with a 1-turn charge move, it's speed

aerodactyl's 1 of the fastest pokemon around.........so you should use that to your advantage......teach it moves that may cause flinching, such as rock slide or bite
thats why it has power herb. it lets it do one strong attack really quickly

fluffy

Smash Champion
use this aerodactyl build!!!!!!!

Aerodactyl @ Expert Belt
Jolly
Pressure
252 Atk / 252 Speed / 6 Hp
>Aerial Ace
>Earthquake
>Rock Slide
>Crunch

this is the one i use. i love it. i dont use sky attack cuz i dont hav it lol! and cuz i spent enough time breeding this one. and AA does a good job.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Yes, listen to fluffy and use his moveset... Because it actually looks good.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

9Kplus1

Smash Master
use this aerodactyl build!!!!!!!

Aerodactyl @ Expert Belt
Jolly
Pressure
252 Atk / 252 Speed / 6 Hp
>Aerial Ace
>Earthquake
>Rock Slide
>Crunch

this is the one i use. i love it. i dont use sky attack cuz i dont hav it lol! and cuz i spent enough time breeding this one. and AA does a good job.
True, he's pwnd me with that one many a time!

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
True, he's pwnd me with that one many a time!
aerodactyl has it's weaknesses.........a simple bullet punch from my metagross will ohko fluffy's aerodactyl

any pokemon with a high attack and defense can possibly ohko aerodactyl, since it's attack isn't that spectacular............it only has a really high speed

fluffy

Smash Champion
a simple bullet punch from metagross will not 1HKO my aerodactyl. if not, any aerodactyl. it only does double damage, and bullet punch has only a power of 40. try wishing for a critical. maybe it can take down a ttar though.

aerodactyl's attack is pretty high with a base of 105. falling 5 points away from snorlax's base attack. using it's versatile attacks (2 of which gain STAB) with expert belt can cover many pokemon. especially with it's unorthodox speed.

speaking of it's speed, it can easily outrace and 1HKO many OU pokemon such as alakazam, gengar, infernape, etc, as long as they do not carry choice scarf. of course like any other pokemon, aerodactyl has a weakness. maybe 2. even then, aerodactyl is truly a pokemon to behold. aerodactyl...ftw.

Top Bottom