• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aerials

R0cket

Smash Apprentice
Short hop + fair or bair any good as MK? And is short hopping as him easy/possible?
SHing seems quite hard to me compared to other chars. And yes, SH fair and bair are quite good approaches, just be careful not to get Shieldgrabbed

=P.

Smash Apprentice
i find that shing into fairs and bairs is quite an effective approach as long as u make sure u can space, so obviously practice ur spacing otherwise u should b able to stay just out of reach and really wreak havoc on ur opponents shield, just adding a good aerial ot use when u finally get them off is a dair although not much knockback it sends them vertically down at a slight angle that way u can fair/bair them off the screen

o and shing is extremely easy with meta should take no time at all to learn if u cannot alrdy do

Sanjuro333

Smash Cadet
A good way to practice spacing is to move backwards after attacking (DIing backwards). It's hard to shield grab and sometimes breaks through their shields. I also use a SH nair when I'm up close. It is fast, has two hits, and has good knockback. My friend likes to approach me from the air with a dair sometimes. Mostly for two reasons. After you short hop a dair, there is a small window of time where you can attack again with another aerial. This is similar to Marth's double fair in my eyes. The other reason would be the deceiving range it has.

Dairs and Nairs make excellent gimps, and can easily stop a crappy recovery.

Top Bottom