• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aerials with Z

FRSHSONX

Smash Cadet
Well, when i use Marth or some swordsman, I tend to use Z a LOT LOT LOT LOT more than A. I use it for everything, from meteors to just plain Nair and Fair, but I just can't use A. But when I use Jiggz or Luigi, I seem to be using A all the time. Can you help me on how to work on using A more, or if its okay? Also, whenever I try to do a U-Tilt, it 99.999999999999999% ends in an U-Smash. Help me please!

For those of you too lazy to read it, here are my questions.

How to use A in a aerial with a swordsman, such as Marth for stuff like meteors, Fairs and Nairs, or if im fine like that.

How to tilt.

Thanks!

frshsonx

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Why would this matter at all? There's no explicit advantage in using A instead of Z for aerials.

DAVO

Smash Rookie
To up-tilt just move the stick SLOWLY upwards and then press up
Tip : for making the up tilts faster do a sidestep and press up before the animation finishes after that you press a, that way you wont jump by pressing up
Hope that helps
( lol i also use marth and use z for aerials xD )

Top Bottom