• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aerial falcon kick can make the opponent trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
I'm serious.

Try it out yourself. (opponent has to be close to 0%. It worked at 0% when I tried it, but I dont feel like testing up to which percentage it can make the opponent trip.)

This may be the way to pull this off without getting punished.
But then again, maybe they can stand up/roll + punish that horrible ending lag even when they trip.

Ah well. Just try it out.

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
It's better to use the flubbed knee (fair) if we want the opponent to trip, the chances of it happening are way higher.

But I already use aerial Falcon Kick regardless, lol. It's good to play mindgames with your opponent, because it starts so fast. (I only use it when my opponent is already over 60%, though)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I dont realley like to flub my knee unless its for mindgame, when i do, its the perfect setup for a sweetspotted knee...

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
The respondes in this thread are lol.

Except for acedude's. That one is srs bizniz. :bee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom