• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aerial combo options?

Zoa

Smash Ace
My local weekly's first Smash 4 tournament is kicking off this weekend. I've been labbing up and getting used to the changes this game has in comparison to P:M. Unfortunately I don't have human players to practice with against, so it's been the AI only. I looked up some old testing I did here under a previous name back when the game first came out for 3DS, and just want know if there have been any new combo options found since then.

Fair is pretty useless outside of setting up for charged AS. It seems like nair is the Brawl fair. Is this correct? Is it possible to string together a decent number of aerials like Brawl Lucario despite the hitbox nerfs to dair?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Landing Nair can mix up with different moves. It is his safest aerial by far given how it works.

Fair gets damage done and can be followed up from an Uthrow at low percents, that or Utilt at times depending on weight and DI.

Aura Sphere Charge into a lot of stuff is what you might want to learn.

Linking aerials together doesn't work as well as Brawl Lucario but he has some things he can do depending on DI and situation.

Top Bottom