• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Advice With R.O.B MU?

MrPereida

Smash Rookie
Hey Juggz users, i <3 the little pink boob in this game. I say i'am getting quite good with her as well, untill that retro robo cop comes around. I have no way to aproach it, i can't figure him out literally can't touch him. Advice Jigglyboof experts!?

From Jiggs to jiggs mainers.

Yokoblue

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0345-0592-4740
I feel that Rob is one of our good MU the following is why:
- Rob is one of the character that rely heavily on projectile, one of his projectile (DownB) should almost never touch you since you are always in the air.
- He doesnt have good attack to cover diagonally, which is where we strike
- Hes large and prone to be comboed
- He doesnt dash fast so unlike speedy character, you can land safely and even dash grab sometimes

So to help you, you should do the following:
- Approach him diagonally, only his angled (up) forward smash can hit you there and laser
- Do a lot of pokes, move in and move out, move in drop and grab, use side B a lot if he shield a lot
- Once you land a hit... dont let him land, his nair can cover him a bit but has a good startup lag
- You can take him to the blast zone at early - mid percents, fair nair fair nair all day
- Always be wary of his laser and be ready to air dodge
- DI up when he throws, that way you can get out of up air followings

Last edited:
Top Bottom