• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Advice vs campy Shiek

Pistallion

Smash Cadet
I would like some general advice vs Shiek, especially campy ones. I hae a hard time since the margin of error is small because how easy it is for her to sit back, use beedls, wavedash back, etc into a grab for tons of punish. My strenght as a Marth usuaally comes from my neutral, but my campy shiek training partner figured out how easy(dumb) campy shiek is and now hes doing a lot better vs me

Last edited:

TheKobanator

Smash Rookie
You want to dash dance close enough to where he feels to pressured to use needles, but also just out of range of her deadly ftilt. Wait for him to make a mistake and punish hard. Marth has the tools you just have to be patient.

magister54

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2882-0961-9677
Mew2King is the Shiek player, and he happens to be as campy a player as possible. If you really need help then watch games in which M2K loses...a lot of Mang0 vs. M2K games.

But some overall advice would be to not feel pressured to approach, you can camp/wait too. Avoid needles, dash dance a lot to keep active and moving, and just be prepared for an eventual move from the Shiek player and try to react and punish.

Top Bottom