• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Advice? Vids Inside

plasmid

Smash Apprentice
Anyone miss me?
Probably not, but I have a new fast computer now.

I also have one Pika vid. Not my best Pika as I had been playing Lucas for about 20 games beforehand, but it's the only vid I got. :p

Yay for my 1st Vid

Advice if you have any.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
more SH aerials IMO
d-tilt more
nice followups with mindgamez and not attacking out of FFd fair
ps-i missed you a teeny weeny bit :p

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
You had some very good mindgames. When you used the fair into the ground, some of the times it looked fine to roll away, others it looked like he would have been open to attack. and when you did attack out of the fair, it was....neutral a? I dont know if it was just something that happened in this match alone, but smashes or u/dtilt would have been far more effective. And when lucario is coming back from outside, He is weak to thunder. especially when he was just lazily walljumping back up, you could have thundered him, made his life miserable. get him up high from that thunder, make him think he can squeeze through then thunder again for the possible kill. Other then that you looked good.

Are you still interested in joining High Voltage? we took you off due to inactivity, but we cen get you back on if you want.

plasmid

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I really wasn't in the Pika mode for this match. Otherwise there would be more d-smash, and I would have ya know, used thunder at least once.

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
Edges give Pikachu an edge in battle! Drop, jump, Thunder to avoid getting edgegaurded by the D-Smash. spam D-Tilt when you're cornered. Use quick moves like F-Tilt and U-Tilt out of the SH'd Fair.

Top Bottom