• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Advice for Using Robin?

Guineapig126

Smash Journeyman
So, I've been playing the Smash 3DS games for a few months now, and I'm also relatively new to the community in general (obvious due to my lack of posts XD). I picked Robin as the character I would like to main in the Wii-U version of the games, and I want to ask for some nice strategies in using her/him. So far I've been doing pretty well with the character, but I feel like if I get the opinion of someone more experienced than I with Robin, my play with her/him will improve exponentially. Plus, it would be better for someone to give text advice rather than linking me to a video, I always found listening to them hard to follow. Another thing that may help is if someone can refer me to a thread that details different ways to use Robin as a character and all of her/his matchups, strategies, etc.

Thanks for taking the time to read!
Guinea~

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
First of all, welcome to the boards and good for you on playing our favourite pigtailed prodigy with the lightning-loaded tomes!

Second, read this guide and consult this thread. Then get to playing other Robin mains and see what tips and tactics you can pick up!

Playing with others will definitely help you improve. Don't be afraid to get bodied if it helps you improve, just keep at it and learn from the best! :3

Guineapig126

Smash Journeyman
First of all, welcome to the boards and good for you on playing our favourite pigtailed prodigy with the lightning-loaded tomes!

Second, read this guide and consult this thread. Then get to playing other Robin mains and see what tips and tactics you can pick up!

Playing with others will definitely help you improve. Don't be afraid to get bodied if it helps you improve, just keep at it and learn from the best! :3
Thank you for showing me these threads :D I think I'm going to follow that first one until it is finished, and then try getting bodied by other characters and learn more from experience that I can't get from text. Again, thank you! And trust me, I will NOT be afraid of getting wrecked if it's all in the name of TACTICS!

Last edited:
Top Bottom