• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Advice for the Diddy matchup?

David_give

Smash Rookie
Hi, I main Game and Watch, and I was just wondering if you guys have any advice for the DIddy Kong matchup? I don't have much experience vs good Diddys. I'm going to The Come Up this weekend and my pool has Mew2King and another good Diddy player in it, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get wrecked, but it would be good to know more about the matchup just so I can do my best.

X3I

Smash Apprentice
You should be careful of throws... So don't use too much the keys on the ground, and try to always do your turtles at max range.
He is easy to edgeguard though, since his recovery suck. You can use the Key/Fire option, or a nice Fair to gimp him.

I haven't had the occasion to play against a good Diddy, so I don't have more informations...

BassX

Smash Rookie
Mew2king was knocked out at a recent tournament by some guy ive never heard of. Hes good but not unbeatable.

Last edited:
Top Bottom