• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Advice for Selling Old 3DS

Lus146

Smash Cadet
My old 3DS started working again a few days ago, and seeing that I now have the Smash 4 edition one I have no need to keep it. I haven't seen anything like it on ebay so I don't have anything to base the price off of but I was hoping someone here could help. Other than a few small scratches on the top, it is all clean and smooth. Also, the right hinge in cracked but it is manageable. The big issue about it is that it was not able to turn on and now it is so I'm afraid to sell it to the person and then it won't turn on for them. I'll say that in the description but my question is how much I should sell it for. Thank you!

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Whatever you think is fair. If it was in perfect working order I'd go by my GameStop standard.....more than trade-in and less than what they sell used. Since yours is broken in a way, I'd be very open to negotiation.

Top Bottom