• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Advanced Techniques

⑨ball

Smash Ace
The second video looks pretty interesting.

Extending the hitbox on reverse fair for some short hop aerials while also having a projectile for follow ups or retreat coverage seems really practical in the MUs where we're not super outranged or have favorable trades.

Have you tried it in any matches or has it mainly been lab play so far?

SInogara

Smash Apprentice
I made all my trick on match , u just need to be fast; and get mind game ( specially for the 70% combo and the death combo ) but that work on good players

Gn0me

Smash Rookie
You deserve alot of credit for these it really shows how lethal wii fit trainer can be

moofpi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
moofpi
3DS FC
0473-8866-3506
This is REALLY great, thank you! Is using deep breathing necessary when hitting the ball with the back hit of Fair or is it just to get more damage during the combo?

I really enjoyed the last video as well. With the up ranged tilts it's using a technique called Sliding Pivots, where you jump backwards then begin to walk the other direction when you land and you will slide a certain amount of distance depending on the character and be able to use moves that carry momentum. WFT can slide using Up Tilt, Dtilt, Up Smash, Jab, and Grab. I'm not sure how you were able to do the sliding up tilts while jumping backwards while still facing the same direction though, that's interesting.

Also when you cancel the side B under the ledge so the ball appears on the stage and you snap to the ledge, are you able to do that on a lot of stages other than Battlefield? I know Battlefield has some weird ledge things, so I just wanted to check if it'd work on Smashville or something.

Thanks again for all the great info!

SInogara

Smash Apprentice
The ball upgrade your damege cmbos ranged and Hit box frames so don't foget to used that ^^. he can perform to frame trap too.
Yep u can get Pop the ball under every stages. u just need to be on ascent

Last edited:
Top Bottom