• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resource icon

Guide Advanced Pacman Guide/ Information

joequarters

Smash Rookie
joequarters submitted a new guide:

Advanced Pacman Guide/ Information - Pacman Combo's and Information

Advance Pac-man Guide

This guild will be edited in the near future. Anyone may suggest add anything related to Pac-man to this guild. If i don't respond just contact me on twitter J joequarters . I always forget to check smash boards.
View attachment 79206
Pac-man's Bonus fruit is one of his best tools. It is used for zoning and for racking up damage. Bonus...
Read more about this guide...

joequarters

Smash Rookie
yea it said save and i though it would just save and it ended up posting it lol. is there a way to take it back

Last edited:

joequarters

Smash Rookie
Anyone want to tell me how to make a folder for just bonus fruits? i cant seem to figure it out.

Direspect only!

Smash Apprentice
Also the fact melon is slow is also a good thing, it covers you allowing you to safely approach, you can also catch it and use it to z drop and easily break a hydrant, long story short I use it as a wall, you can also punish your opponents for trying to catch it.

Direspect only!

Smash Apprentice
This is a really solid guide, I'll make a combo video soon if you want for percentages and stuff I love Labbing a lot, so it'll be fun. I'll send a link once it's uploaded.

joequarters

Smash Rookie
Yes thank you. Btw you dont have to follow me but if you have a twitter tag me. i want to be informed and help with what i can.

Top Bottom