• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Advance moves

SuperSmashFighters

Smash Cadet
i heard that you can do the advance moves on keyboard and not have to buy a controller + USB cord thingy. If so how do you do it on keyboard, i mean shorthop and all that. Im really having a difficalt time. Do you have to chang the rotational stick responce or something else?

Nephiros

Smash Ace
For shorthops, use a C-button and just tap it really quickly. For tilts, you have to be holding the direction you need beforehand. So, for example, to do shorthop -> dair -> utilt, you gotta tap one of your c-button quickly (I really suggest changing your controls so you have easy access to one of 'em to spam shorthops at will) down air (if you don't want to fast fall your down air, it's the same thing as tilts. Just start holding down as you use your jump or double jump) and as your down air begins, start holding up. Then L-cancel it as you reach the ground and just press A to utilt :3 That's only an example tho, but you can pretty much almost tilt whenever you want once you know what you're doing.

Top Bottom