• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adv. Mario looking to get better

Paintballkid1020

Smash Rookie
Hey all you smashers. Finally got back into the swings with the release of brawl only a month away so i am playing a lot more smash. I have a few questions however about my fav character and was looking for some advice.

1. when L canceling do i need to push the button all teh way down or will just tapping the trigger do? no matter how hard i try i just cant seem to flow from air attacks to ground like i see in the vids

2. any advice for playing sheik? unfortunatly the two people i play with use sheik as their main, a lil annoying for a mario player

3. any drills or ways to practice advance techiques w only the computer? sometimes i jsut cant find people to play thanks!

Eggz

Smash Hero
Ok, sorry I havn't gotten to you yet. I just dont really like to touch on the most basic of basics. I'm gonna go ahead and redirect you to Melee Discussion.

Go there if you are still needing to learn the basic techniques. Theres lots of tips.

Top Bottom