• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adult Isaac or Young Isaac?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jigglover

Smash Lord
Make the OP longer. Also, post this on some golden sun forum somewhere! :troll: I prefer young, as will everybody, since he's only gonna get into brawl as the young one, period.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Young because I feel like if it comes down to Old Isaac and Matthew it's gonna be Matthew getting in.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I would say young due to the iconic nature of the appearance. But dat beard...

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
It's either going to be young Isaac or Matthew. If Sakurai wants the GS representation to come from Dark Dawn, he's going to choose the protagonist from it. If Sakurai wants the GS representation to represent the entire series, he's going to go with Isaac's more iconic, popular, playable, and reoccuring appearance.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
maybe they could put both using alternate costumes...? there might be another factor which is height.

but, yeah, it depends on Sakurai's position. Young Isaac appeared in 2 games out of 3... and adult Isaac only appeared in the remaining one. do the math.

or do the same with Link. you know what I mean... dem clones... :troll:

lame joking aside... it would be best, in my opinion, to have young Isaac with Matthew alternate costume.

and if possible, put adult costume too. a taller character means larger hitboxes which means, affecting gameplay which is a no-no for costumes, in my opinion.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
It's either going to be young Isaac or Matthew. If Sakurai wants the GS representation to come from Dark Dawn, he's going to choose the protagonist from it. If Sakurai wants the GS representation to represent the entire series, he's going to go with Isaac's more iconic, popular, playable, and reoccuring appearance.
This. He actually looks much better as a teen anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom