• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adult Goku V0.9 is out (updating thread soon)

mariodk

Smash Ace
Me. I really wait this one, good luck.
yeah i need luck it looks like non wanna help and i have tried anything for getting N-B to work

EDIT: im sry KTH but ppl really dont care about a Goku PSA i asked for Animations and etc. even before i started this project about 2 weeks before so they got time for atleast make one animation

mariodk

Smash Ace
the Beta coming soon just needing Animations for N-B Hold/Shoot and afew fixes on N-B as soon i get the animations the Beta inc. :
new up-B/new N-B/new Side-B (old N-B just on Side-B) maybe with new Model if one can make a dragon fist model and maybe more if i get animation for it

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
I'm trying to figure out BrawlBox animation as I type. I'm currently trying to make Luigi give the finger as a taunt and failing. I'll help once I'm competent.

mariodk

Smash Ace
I'm trying to figure out BrawlBox animation as I type. I'm currently trying to make Luigi give the finger as a taunt and failing. I'll help once I'm competent.
awesome btw as soon i fine more .gif animations for the attacks i want Animations for i add them but not sure where to get (i need .gif animation of that goku i use that one got many of the attacks i needing) just to help animations makers abit more :D

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention earlier that for the ground down B you could just use the animation from Captain Falcon's up taunt. It's pretty much the same thing; all you'd have to do is change the graphics for it a bit and a bunch of If statements for pretty much every move, but I'm not so great with PSA, so I wouldn't be the person to consult about that.

mariodk

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention earlier that for the ground down B you could just use the animation from Captain Falcon's up taunt. It's pretty much the same thing; all you'd have to do is change the graphics for it a bit and a bunch of If statements for pretty much every move, but I'm not so great with PSA, so I wouldn't be the person to consult about that.
i think i will for kaioken bt that attack is oen of the lastest thing i will make

KTH

Smash Apprentice

mariodk

Smash Ace
awesome i will add you to the team now :D (i have updated my Thread for Goku PSA in KC mm forum but i will soon here to rename this Thread to Project: DragonBrawl)

mariodk

Smash Ace
Awesome but
i am not sure about this Nimbus only one F-zero Model In Fit.pac/Fitmotionetc.pac/entry.pac/CaptainXX.pac/pcs so if we get nimbus as entry i am not sure we can use a Spirit bomb Model for FS but i can try so we have both :D maybe also working on a Dragon Fist Model? so we can have Side-B done :D

KTH

Smash Apprentice
Yeah.

Now, i need to find a model of spectator. And fix the cloud glitch (i've add 3 cloud only one appear.)

mariodk

Smash Ace
Yeah.

Now, i need to find a model of spectator. And fix the cloud glitch (i've add 3 cloud only one appear.)
if not too much to ask can you maybe also do it Dragon Fist model that works over Falcon Punch?
if non wanna make it i have to change Side-B to something else

KTH

Smash Apprentice
Man, i've a list for the PSA. I scribe this and you will see this tomorrow (from SSB Crusade).

Try this game, the moveset are incredible and perfect.

KTH

Smash Apprentice
I can't anwser of you're PM on KC MM, i'm banned.

Try SSBCrusade, the move is perfect. KingJigglypuff have try.

http://i54.tinypic.com/sywe3a.gif

B - Kamehameha (3 hits)
Left/Right B - Ball of Ki (effect some like Lucas/Ness thunder)
Down B - Transform into Kaioken (waiting 5 secondes) When you're on Kaioken, you take 1% for second.
Up : some like you're PSA.

The air attack are the same.

A :

Normal : Punch+Punch+Kick (Some like Mario)
Left/Right : Kick (exactly as Fox put better strong)
Down : Fast Kick (some like Lucas but Goku don't move)

Air :

Normal : Drill (some like Mario but better strong)
Up : Punch + Poke upward
Left/Right : A spike (exactly as Diddy)
Down : Kick (exaclty as Sonic)

Smash :

Up : A punch (exactly the same punch of Snake Project:M).
Down : Kick on the left. it's hard to explain but it's some like this : http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6WxPPpDVIqI/SpthmwCk4II/AAAAAAAACaw/QrYABTZW2Vg/s800/drapeau1.jpg

Left/Right : The same of Fox smash.

Taunt :

Up : Some like Sonic (do a top) and in the end do ... Argh, he show two fingers some like Mario.

Wait i add some GIF.

mariodk

Smash Ace
I can't anwser of you're PM on KC MM, i'm banned.

Try SSBCrusade, the move is perfect. KingJigglypuff have try.

http://i54.tinypic.com/sywe3a.gif

B - Kamehameha (3 hits)
Left/Right B - Ball of Ki (effect some like Lucas/Ness thunder)
Down B - Transform into Kaioken (waiting 5 secondes) When you're on Kaioken, you take 1% for second.
Up : some like you're PSA.

The air attack are the same.

A :

Normal : Punch+Punch+Kick (Some like Mario)
Left/Right : Kick (exactly as Fox put better strong)
Down : Fast Kick (some like Lucas but Goku don't move)

Air :

Normal : Drill (some like Mario but better strong)
Up : Punch + Poke upward
Left/Right : A spike (exactly as Diddy)
Down : Kick (exaclty as Sonic)

Smash :

Up : A punch (exactly the same punch of Snake Project:M).
Down : Kick on the left. it's hard to explain but it's some like this : http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6WxPPpDVIqI/SpthmwCk4II/AAAAAAAACaw/QrYABTZW2Vg/s800/drapeau1.jpg

Left/Right : The same of Fox smash.

Taunt :

Up : Some like Sonic (do a top) and in the end do ... Argh, he show two fingers some like Mario.

Wait i add some GIF.
you mean cape mario psa or my True Mario PSA for taunt :D but i will maybe change the moveset list abit but Down-B air,up-B and N-B(maybe abit more knockback on N-B) will not be changed (maybe also Side-B)

Top Bottom