• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adol Christin's Journey Towards Smash (Cold Steel 3 on Switch!?)

LucKekkai

Smash Apprentice
I mentioned this in the Estelle topic, but I'll mention it here too: Trails and Ys(as well as other Falcom titles) are on sale again on Steam and GoG, for anyone who is interested.

I'll definitely support Adol. Been trying to get through Ys SEVEN for the past while, I just struggle since I'm not all that fond of the party-based gameplay. I really loved the solo gameplay, Oath in Felghana was my absolute favourite. Love that game so much. Later Ys games look so pretty, I can't wait to give them a shot.
While I didn't particularly care for the party-based gameplay in Ys Seven, I actually enjoyed it a lot more in Ys: Memories of Celceta and Ys VIII. But I agree that solo gameplay has it's charms too. =)

Last edited:

SNEKeater

Smash Master
Guess who got Ys VIII for Christmas?

Now, I'm only at Chapter 2, so I wanted to ask if anybody had some early game advice? I want to try and do as much as I can, but you know how JRPGs can be...
I'd suggest to do all the sidequests when they pop up and improve the approval of other castaways, specially if you want to get the True Ending.

If you're playing on normal I don't think there's anything super important to keep in mind at chapter 2. If you're a completionist you will want to do the sidequests as soon as you can, as I said before, because they disappear after a certain amount of time.

LucKekkai

Smash Apprentice
Guess who got Ys VIII for Christmas?

Now, I'm only at Chapter 2, so I wanted to ask if anybody had some early game advice? I want to try and do as much as I can, but you know how JRPGs can be...
SNEKeater SNEKeater already covered side quests, so other than that, something else to keep in mind is castaways. Apparently, the castaways themselves aren't missable, just the side quests related to them are. Which means that you'll want to find the castaways as soon as you are able to. Which shouldn't be too hard since most of the optional ones are out in the open, and you can even see them on the map when you are in an area that they happen to be in. Just take the time to go into new areas as they become available, and you'll find them easily enough.

Anyways, I hope you have fun with the game! =)

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
I'd suggest to do all the sidequests when they pop up and improve the approval of other castaways, specially if you want to get the True Ending.

If you're playing on normal I don't think there's anything super important to keep in mind at chapter 2. If you're a completionist you will want to do the sidequests as soon as you can, as I said before, because they disappear after a certain amount of time.
SNEKeater SNEKeater already covered side quests, so other than that, something else to keep in mind is castaways. Apparently, the castaways themselves aren't missable, just the side quests related to them are. Which means that you'll want to find the castaways as soon as you are able to. Which shouldn't be too hard since most of the optional ones are out in the open, and you can even see them on the map when you are in an area that they happen to be in. Just take the time to go into new areas as they become available, and you'll find them easily enough.

Anyways, I hope you have fun with the game! =)
Alright. Hopefully me playing on Easy mode makes things a LITTLE better...

Though just in case, is there a guide I could maybe use? I'd like to get the True Ending, if possible.

SharkLord

Smash Hero

Though just in case, is there a guide I could maybe use? I'd like to get the True Ending, if possible.
https://www.rpgsite.net/feature/605...-reputation-points-and-unlock-the-best-ending
I used this in my playthrough. Did everything except the later hunts and raids and came out with more than enough points. Do note that there's some minor spoilers in there, though nothing too extreme.

SNEKeater

Smash Master

You'll be fine!

I was also a bit nervous about the True Ending but in the end I had no problem. You'll need about 200 points of Approval, and you can check that anytime in the Journal.
You can obtain points by completing sidequests, by improving your relationship with other castaways (you'll need to buy gifts from them in order to max out their approval), and by doing raid/hunts. As long as you're someone who likes to explore everything, you'll be fine.

There are some optional castaways but they're not really super hard to find or anything, it just takes exploring. And in any case those castaways will appear in the map with a green question mark.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
For anybody interested, there's apparently a demo of Ys IX on PS4, if you want to get an early taste. Though I should mention it has a 10 minute timer, for some reason.

SNEKeater

Smash Master
For anybody interested, there's apparently a demo of Ys IX on PS4, if you want to get an early taste. Though I should mention it has a 10 minute timer, for some reason.
Yeah I saw it, you can replay the demo as many times as you want though. I played it 3 times and it was very fun.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Okay, I feel bad for asking, but I can't figure out how to get to a certain area in Ys VIII. It has one of those green question mark thingies, and it's surrounded by Weathervane Hills, Roaring Seashore, and Towering Coral Forest on the map. Anybody able to help?

SNEKeater

Smash Master
Okay, I feel bad for asking, but I can't figure out how to get to a certain area in Ys VIII. It has one of those green question mark thingies, and it's surrounded by Weathervane Hills, Roaring Seashore, and Towering Coral Forest on the map. Anybody able to help?
Hmmm to be honest I don't remember very much the name of the places, so I'm not really sure which places are you talking about, but it might be an area you can't really visit at the moment. It is a small area, by any chance? I remember that in the left part of the map there was a not very big area that was blocked for a long time because I needed a certain adventure gear which I didn't obtain until very late in the game.

I guess I wasn't really helpful lol

In any case, I get that you don't need to go there in order to progress through the story, right?

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Hmmm to be honest I don't remember very much the name of the places, so I'm not really sure which places are you talking about, but it might be an area you can't really visit at the moment. It is a small area, by any chance? I remember that in the left part of the map there was a not very big area that was blocked for a long time because I needed a certain adventure gear which I didn't obtain until very late in the game.

I guess I wasn't really helpful lol

In any case, I get that you don't need to go there in order to progress through the story, right?
Judging from the map, yeah it's a small area. And thank goodness I don't need it for story progression. If an optional fishing sidequest was enough to make me question my sanity, I'm afraid what THIS'LL do to me...

GenG

Smash Lord
Hey guys. Just wanted to say hi and show my support for the wanderer swordsman in Smash.

When all has been said and done, Ys and Falcom are among the oldest and most important names in Japanese videogame history not represented in Smash in any shape, together with Koei Tecmo.

Falcom singlehandedly defined the JRPG landscape in personal computers while Square and Enix competed for the console space, with Ys, Legend of Heroes and Dragon Slayer as its main franchises. The company is celebrating its 40 anniversary this year and is teasing projects, and a Smash collab would nicely fit in the agenda. With the decline of PSVita, Switch has become the portable console of choice for his latest Ys and LoH titles, such as Ys VIII, IX, and Trails of Cold Steel III and IV. Apart from the recent Ys Origin port, even more ports are on the way, like the first two Cold Steel titles and Hajimari no Kiseki, although these are announced for Asia only for the time being. Nevertheless, it seems that Falcom and NISA want to put their main titles on Switch, both classic and new, so this is a partner Nintendo may be interested in representing.

Ys in itself is one of the earliest JRPG franchises that is still running today, 34 years later. It has both classic and modern presence back at Famicom/NES and current Switch, pioneering many technological innovations from release to release such as animated cutscenes, dubbed dialogue and redbook music, and taking video game music to new levels. It was really big early on, spanning its own symphonic recording, rock arrangement albums, an anime series, manga, audio dramas, etc.

Finally, Adol is one of the first recurring Japanese J/RPG characters alongside Link and still stars his own games today, which gives him icon status. As some of you nicely worded, Adol is the original anime swordsman in video games, and he would define and consolidate the image of the stereotypical outline of the JRPG hero (which inspired other medieval fantasy series like Fire Emblem) until the late 2000s when the image of the typical JRPG hero started to change.

So, Adol would not only be representing Ys or Falcom, huge names in the Japanese video game industry, but also filling a big gap in the representation of Japanese video game history by covering the PC. This makes him one of those "didnt see it coming but it makes sense in hindsight" picks, especially after Joker or Terry, since there is little overlap between Falcom players and Smash players, but as a marketing move it would definitely get both fandoms interested in the other one and further consolidate Smash as a museum of gaming.

Being an unexplored territory in Smash, it's easy to picture Sakurai gushing about the PC-88 and the PC-Engine, praising how advanced they were for the time and dishing out lots of trivia about Falcom and Ys, being the video game historian he is. I imagine he would like to delve into the nostalgic aesthetic and culture of Japanese PC and PC Engine RPG, similar to Terry representing NeoGeo and arcade aesthetic and culture. I can picture lots of FM music, still cutscenes, luxurious interfaces and dialogue boxes. In fact, his reveal trailer could be made with bitmap stills like the cutscenes for PC and PC Engine games!

Regarding representation, let's address the easy part first: the stage. A stage depicting the old kingdom of Ys would be the obvious choice, since it's the most important locale in the series (featured in Ys I, II, IV: Dawn of Ys and Origin) and the one that gives the franchise its name. A floating platform before a panoramic view of Esteria framing Dharm's Tower and Ys' crater in the distance, maybe a cruise stage stopping at different locations, such as Roda's tree and the roof of the tower before flying up to the Temple of Salomon, mirroring the first two games' progression. There is a lot of potential for notable characters, monsters and bosses cameoing along the journey, either as cosmetic background elements or hazards.

Secondly, let's talk about music, definitely one of the most exciting elements of the collaboration. While Falcom is nowadays known for their rocking tunes, the FM and redbook sounds are a unique feature of Ys, Falcom, classic PCs and PC Engine. For that reason, I would expect an assortment of classic tunes and modern arrangements. Securing redbook arrangements could prove difficult due to, as far as I know, Hudson being responsible for those. A SNK-style approach to music would be amazing but taking into consideration that Falcom profits off their arrangements I assume the selection would be limited and closer to other DLC stages, maybe with classic and modern versions of each tune, like Falcom does with their remakes and re-releases.

The track selection would mostly be Ys I&II centric to match the stage, with names such as:

First Step Towards War
Tower of Death
To Make the End of Battle (good choice for a reveal trailer)
Ruins of Moondoria
Ice Ridge of Noltia
Temple of Salomon
Subterranean Channel
Termination

However, other notable tracks from classic Ys games such as Wanderers of Ys / The Oath in Felghana would be fantastic.

The Boy with Wings (another good choice for the reveal)
Illbern Ruins
Valentine Castle
The Strongest Foe

And to finally round it up, maybe throw in some tracks from Origin, VI, Seven, Celceta, VIII, IX, and some LoH games too. Some medleys would be expected too.

By the way, did you know that famous composer Yuzo Koshiro, from Streets of Rage, Etrian Odyssey and Smash Bros. fame started in Falcom? He celebrated Ys II’s 32th anniversary with a new FM arrangement he posted on his twitter, check it out. I bet he would be stoked at the prospect of being able to work with his Ys tunes again for Smash!

What about the fighter himself? Ys are super fast paced hack and slash games, so it's natural that Adol should be a rushdowm swordie, with fast movement but short range to balance him. Smash characters tend to be amalgamations that borrow from the whole history of the character, so he could represent the top down games (I&II, IV, V), the sidescroller (Ys III), the 3D top down ones (Origin, VI, Felghana) and finally the modern 3D ones with skills and party system (Seven, Celcetta, VIII, IX). The bump system could either be a move (either dash attack or side B), or a character gimmick as some of you suggested that activates when dashing around for a certain distance. Sakurai has more than enough games to build an interesting moveset, considering that for some Fire Emblem characters he only had around three animations to work with.

Mii Costumes would reference some Ys characters, as well as other Falcom characters from series like Legend of Heroes. Some candidates could include Dogi as a Brawler, Hugo as a Gunner, and Yunica, Estelle from Trails and Rean from ToCS as Swordfighters.

For spirits, there are lots of characters to reference. A Mii Brawler posing as Dogi, two Palutenas spamming down smash and forward smash as Reah and Feena, a Robin posing as Hugo that turns into Sephiroth when defeated, put a female Byleth using Amyr moves and pretend it’s Yunica, etc.

I will finish the exposition with some bullet points summarizing why the character has the merits to be in Smash:

· Falcom is one of the oldest Japanese game makers still in the business and with a very good output on Switch.
· Similarly, Ys is one of the oldest and most influential JRPG series, with classic and modern value and that would mesh well with the other RPG characters in Smash.
· For that reason, Adol is one of the earlier iconic JRPG characters alongside Link and Erdrick, as the face of Falcom, Ys and the JRPGs on PC and PC Engine, with enough source material and interesting mechanics (bump system) to build a moveset.
· Representing the neglected, yet defining part of Japanese videogame history of PC and PC-Engine in the form of visuals, sound effects and music.

I hope you enjoyed reading my thoughts about the character. Keep your fingers crossed for some Falcom goodness in Smash!

Last edited:

SNEKeater

Smash Master
Dude this post was really great. Maybe you already did because I haven't checked the Newcomer Thread yet but I think posting this there would be a great idea, I believe it would catch the attention of multiple users. It's a great summary of why Adol could be chosen for Smash and the interesting things he could bring with him.

GenG

Smash Lord
Dude this post was really great. Maybe you already did because I haven't checked the Newcomer Thread yet but I think posting this there would be a great idea, I believe it would catch the attention of multiple users. It's a great summary of why Adol could be chosen for Smash and the interesting things he could bring with him.
Thanks, I'm glad you liked the exposition. How does the newcomer thread thing work? Because I may expand or rewrite some parts to make it more persuasive to those unfamiliar with Ys or Falcom.

SNEKeater

Smash Master
Just finished Ys VI, which I started a few days ago. Man that was really fun.

It has some obscure or barely explained mechanics like the jump dash which is needed for certain things, but it was a really good experience. I think I'll probably try the optional boss which seems to be a pain in the ass and maybe Nightmare Mode. Ys VI wasn't as hard as I expected besides a few bosses. I managed to beat the final boss in my first try, though I was a bit lucky and figured out quickly the patterns and what I had to do

The story is nice, the soundtrack is of course very good, the cast of characters is cool, the gameplay is fun and engaging... Though I assume Felghana and Origin have a more polished gameplay. After all, Ark of Napishtim was the first in the series with this formula. But still, very enjoyable game.

The music of this game has a techno feel in some of it's themes that I dig a lot. I'm gonna share a few of my fave songs from this game. I love the first one, so chill.

And the opening is very cool, as well as the track that plays during it

Also it looks like this game takes place after Ys V, or at least, not long after the events of V, which makes me more curious for an Ys V remake

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Just finished Ys VI, which I started a few days ago. Man that was really fun.

It has some obscure or barely explained mechanics like the jump dash which is needed for certain things, but it was a really good experience. I think I'll probably try the optional boss which seems to be a pain in the ass and maybe Nightmare Mode. Ys VI wasn't as hard as I expected besides a few bosses. I managed to beat the final boss in my first try, though I was a bit lucky and figured out quickly the patterns and what I had to do

The story is nice, the soundtrack is of course very good, the cast of characters is cool, the gameplay is fun and engaging... Though I assume Felghana and Origin have a more polished gameplay. After all, Ark of Napishtim was the first in the series with this formula. But still, very enjoyable game.

The music of this game has a techno feel in some of it's themes that I dig a lot. I'm gonna share a few of my fave songs from this game. I love the first one, so chill.

And the opening is very cool, as well as the track that plays during it

Also it looks like this game takes place after Ys V, or at least, not long after the events of V, which makes me more curious for an Ys V remake
Yeah playing 6 was rough as Oath in Felghana had finetuned the system quite a bit, you never really know how much you miss something until you learn what it's like without it, at least I know to play 7 next before the rest so I don't get that feeling again

SNEKeater

Smash Master
Yeah playing 6 was rough as Oath in Felghana had finetuned the system quite a bit, you never really know how much you miss something until you learn what it's like without it, at least I know to play 7 next before the rest so I don't get that feeling again
You played 6 after Felghana then? I decided to play 6 before Felghana and Origin for that exact same reason to be honest. With the exception of Seven and Lacrimosa of Dana I basically decided to play the rest of the series in chronological release order, to avoid those "problems"

I guess it's because I haven't played Felghana and Origin but I still found Ark of Napishtim quite fun. A few bosses maybe felt a bit unfair or not as well designed as others as well, but nothing super bad in my experience.

SNEKeater

Smash Master
I know I'm doubleposting but... Right now I'm playing Oath in Felghana now,and just for having a reference: which level is suggested for the endgame?

I'm not that far yet, I'm level 22 at the moment. Really enjoying it. The bosses have been a bit harder but nothing super crazy once you learn their pattern.

Last edited:

NSSKG151

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lucaruto151RedX
3DS FC
1092-1616-4089
Switch FC
SW-4128-7335-9024
I know I'm doubleposting but... Right now I'm playing Oath in Felghana now,and just for having a reference: which level is suggested for the endgame?

I'm not that far yet, I'm level 22 at the moment. Really enjoying it. The bosses have been a bit harder but nothing super crazy once you learn their pattern.
I played Oath of Felghana a couple months ago and ended at level 51. That was on normal difficulty so it might vary a little depending what difficulty you are playing on. I remember there being a good grinding spot very lategame to get levels if you really needed them.

SNEKeater

Smash Master
I played Oath of Felghana a couple months ago and ended at level 51. That was on normal difficulty so it might vary a little depending what difficulty you are playing on. I remember there being a good grinding spot very lategame to get levels if you really needed them.
Perfect! Thank you.

Now I'm just before of
Valestein Castle, where I have to go now. From what I've seen with a quick look online, it looks like I've missed two escort missions that were completely optional :(

I'm really enjoying the game so I'll probably do a second run in a higher difficulty in the near future or something.

NSSKG151

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lucaruto151RedX
3DS FC
1092-1616-4089
Switch FC
SW-4128-7335-9024
Perfect! Thank you.

Now I'm just before of
Valestein Castle, where I have to go now. From what I've seen with a quick look online, it looks like I've missed two escort missions that were completely optional :(
I'm really enjoying the game so I'll probably do a second run in a higher difficulty in the near future or something.
I'm happy to hear you are enjoying it. Oath of Felghana became my favorite YS game and I definitely want to play it again someday as well.

As for my own trek of the series I still need to finish up YS Origins and then I plan to start YS VIII since I saved it for last because I heard it was the longest YS title to play through. I also would like to try out Dawn of YS someday if I can find some way to get it running on my PC.

SNEKeater

Smash Master
I'm happy to hear you are enjoying it. Oath of Felghana became my favorite YS game and I definitely want to play it again someday as well.

As for my own trek of the series I still need to finish up YS Origins and then I plan to start YS VIII since I saved it for last because I heard it was the longest YS title to play through. I also would like to try out Dawn of YS someday if I can find some way to get it running on my PC.
Yeah VIII is quite long in comparison to other entries. I finished the story at 56? hours, I think. Though I did almost all of the optional content. But it's really fun.

I'll jump into Origin after I finish Felghana. As for older Ys games, I guess there's a way to play those, even if it's just emulation or something.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Well, today's the day the PS4 version of Ys IX comes out. I can tell because my Twitter feed suddenly became full of voice actors revealing their roles...

Meanwhile, I still haven't finished Ys VIII. Real life happened, but I need to get back to that.

LucKekkai

Smash Apprentice
Well, today's the day the PS4 version of Ys IX comes out. I can tell because my Twitter feed suddenly became full of voice actors revealing their roles...

Meanwhile, I still haven't finished Ys VIII. Real life happened, but I need to get back to that.
How dare you have a life outside of Ys! =P

A review I just found about Ys IX

I can't jump into it just yet, but I'm looking forward to sinking my teeth into this game. XD

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
How dare you have a life outside of Ys! =P

I can't jump into it just yet, but I'm looking forward to sinking my teeth into this game. XD
Of all the years I could've picked to find a job, I picked the one with a pandemic...

For what it's worth, though, I'm pretty sure I was approaching the end anyways. Second-to-last chapter, I wanna say.

SNEKeater

Smash Master
Screams in Switch player

Ah well. This gives me more time to finish binging the series. Currently on Oath in Felghana; It's a lot more fluid than Ark of Napishtim, that's for sure.
What did you think of Napishtim? Did you like it?

As for me, I'll start Ys Origin after I'm done replaying Felghana in hard

SharkLord

Smash Hero
What did you think of Napishtim? Did you like it?

As for me, I'll start Ys Origin after I'm done replaying Felghana in hard
It was pretty fun, but Oath is just better. The combat is more fluid, the music sounds crisper, and it doesn't rely on frustrating platforming or knockdown-causing enemies that can only be damaged a certain way. The bosses are tougher, though; I blame the lack of healing items.

SNEKeater

Smash Master
It was pretty fun, but Oath is just better. The combat is more fluid, the music sounds crisper, and it doesn't rely on frustrating platforming or knockdown-causing enemies that can only be damaged a certain way. The bosses are tougher, though; I blame the lack of healing items.
I see.

Yeah combat is clearly better in Felghana, which also has a bit more of music variety. Personally I didn't found problematic the platforming in Napishtim besides a few parts, though there are some optional items that require tricky platforming and the use of the dash jump, a feature that isn't mentioned in the game at all. Luckily there are fan guides on the internet that properly explain how to use it lol
Bosses were not super hard overall but I enjoyed the final bosses in Napishtim a lot. And I think the story was a bit more interesting in Napishtim as well. But Felghana's is also nice.

Anyway, enjoy the game!

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Most Ys fans: "Wow new game! How fun!"

Me having started 7 a few days ago: "haha yes new game I too enjoy new game"
For real I decided to play 7 as amongst the games I've yet to play it was apparantly the worst, though it's clearly a case of the least good, story's probably my favourite in the series so far even if I got spoiled, currently around the second half and Adol now has access to all 3 elements. Does Adol's Extra skill change in different games? If so, that's a perfect Final Smash by using a giant sword lance beam

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Most Ys fans: "Wow new game! How fun!"

Me having started 7 a few days ago: "haha yes new game I too enjoy new game"
For real I decided to play 7 as amongst the games I've yet to play it was apparantly the worst, though it's clearly a case of the least good, story's probably my favourite in the series so far even if I got spoiled, currently around the second half and Adol now has access to all 3 elements. Does Adol's Extra skill change in different games? If so, that's a perfect Final Smash by using a giant sword lance beam
Yeah, it does seem to change. I at least remember that VIII's is more stationary slashes, and IX's seems to be only a single slash. At the very least, they all have different names.

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Currently playing Ys III on the genesis. Its aight. I know it is the black sheep of the Ys family, but its fun so far. Likely gonna get more Ys games once I have more money, I am about to make some purchases that will set me back a bit in cash.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
User:SharkLord1954/Sandbox/Super Smash Bros. Ultimate X Ys | Fantendo - Game Ideas & More | Fandom
Alright, I'm starting up a concept for a hypothetical Ys pack. This time around, and I'm aiming for a more realistic idea, with as little exaggeration as possible; Something that we could actually see Sakurai doing. Adol's main "gimmick" is being able to switch between the three different VI weapons, with various techniques and moves from throughout the series being used as his normals. I'm not quite sure what to do with his specials, though.
The stage is also subject to change; Darm Tower seems like the obvious choice, but I may also use a stage from another game. The first alternative would be the Isle of Seiren, since VIII is considered one of the best in the series, but I could also bring in a stage from Oath or Ark for the recognizability, or even Balduq from IX because of recency.
Basically, I'm checking in for some suggestions.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
User:SharkLord1954/Sandbox/Super Smash Bros. Ultimate X Ys | Fantendo - Game Ideas & More | Fandom
Alright, I'm starting up a concept for a hypothetical Ys pack. This time around, and I'm aiming for a more realistic idea, with as little exaggeration as possible; Something that we could actually see Sakurai doing. Adol's main "gimmick" is being able to switch between the three different VI weapons, with various techniques and moves from throughout the series being used as his normals. I'm not quite sure what to do with his specials, though.
The stage is also subject to change; Darm Tower seems like the obvious choice, but I may also use a stage from another game. The first alternative would be the Isle of Seiren, since VIII is considered one of the best in the series, but I could also bring in a stage from Oath or Ark for the recognizability, or even Balduq from IX because of recency.
Basically, I'm checking in for some suggestions.
Well, I'm still pretty new to the franchise, so I'm probably not the best person to ask, but if you decide to base it around VIII or IX, I suggest you try to at least include the party members as Spirits like with Joker's pack. That's just me, though.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Currently playing Ys III on the genesis. Its aight. I know it is the black sheep of the Ys family, but its fun so far. Likely gonna get more Ys games once I have more money, I am about to make some purchases that will set me back a bit in cash.
Ys 3 being the black sheep is pretty funny to me as Oath in Felghana, the remake of Ys 3, seems to be the favfavourite installment.

Also I'm on the final stretch of Ys 7, holy ****, this game hasn't found any way for me to criticize, especially when I now have a combination of skills and equipment to go ham on everything

Top Bottom