• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Admit that you were wrong and apoligize for it Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Pretty sure you have more to apologize for than anyone else here douche.
Never a dull moment eh Sid? Sheesh, I get so much hate/love it's scary.

And you act as if you haven't committed a single wrong deed in your whole entire life. Just....just get off my case ok? So I'm arrogant with my skills, so what? Who isn't now adays?

*respect goes down for SiD*

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
I am sorry for all those time I said Nsider should just die.......then it did.....and then this...." N'vasion" occured >_< I am sorry.....

=P but on a serious note,

I'd like to apoligize to "rymes with circus" for this vent out I had with him one time about Yoshi (long time ago) .....I was really over reacting about the whole yoshi apearance thing...and I guess I was having a really bad day... and i've felt kind of guilty since....sry dude =(

Master Peach

Smash Ace
I was wrong for coming to this Thread thinking I'd find intelligent life, but I was wrong (nindgod). I'm so sorry....... that you can't make better threads that are really worth our time. I'm so sorry.

nindgod

Smash Journeyman
I am sorry for all those time I said Nsider should just die.......then it did.....and then this...." N'vasion" occured >_< I am sorry.....

=P but on a serious note,

I'd like to apoligize to "rymes with circus" for this vent out I had with him one time about Yoshi (long time ago) .....I was really over reacting about the whole yoshi apearance thing...and I guess I was having a really bad day... and i've felt kind of guilty since....sry dude =(
I'm an Nsider.

However I was banned in '05.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I was wrong for coming to this Thread thinking I'd find intelligent life, but I was wrong (nindgod). I'm so sorry....... that you can't make better threads that are really worth our time. I'm so sorry.
That's harsh bro.....really harsh.

It's official, the internet is serious business.

nindgod

Smash Journeyman
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

47drift

Smash Journeyman
I admit I was right about the delay happening.

But... I admit that I was wrong about not being sad/angry about it :<

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
-I was wrong when I came here, originally supporting Waluigi. Apologies.

-I was wrong when I originally supported Bomberman, but found out Megaman (well, I already knew that) and Geno were cooler, and more likely. Sorries.

-I was wrong for originally supporting Daisy. Another apology.

-I am sorry for this, this, and this happening. Sorry smashers. :(

-I am sorry that Wolf is a alternate Fox outfit...almost.

-I am sorry that I'm better then you.

-I'm sorry I slept with your m--...I HATE CHESSE! SORRY! :(

-I am sorry I predicted Sonic and was right, and you failed. Actually, I'm not! :laugh:

SiD

Smash Master
Never a dull moment eh Sid? Sheesh, I get so much hate/love it's scary.

And you act as if you haven't committed a single wrong deed in your whole entire life. Just....just get off my case ok? So I'm arrogant with my skills, so what? Who isn't now adays?

*respect goes down for SiD*
Okay, no, I didn't mean to act like that at all. But you came in here bashing people, which annoyed me, so I said something.

*Respect stays low for shadenexus*

Actually, you admitted your arrogance.

*Respect rises a little*

Master Peach

Smash Ace

No Duh. The internet is always serious business. XD

NO!! No no no no no no!!!!

It really time for me to apologize. I'm sorry for that comment I made. If I knew you could bust my sides this I would have never said that. My friend you have made my day. I think I pissed myself. That made me lol so hard. You win. That owned. XD

Please more post like this. I can't stop laughing. **** lol.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I'm NOT sorry for doubting Lucario and hopes he never makes it in except for a pokeball

DarthBrittinias

Smash Apprentice
I'm sorry that I never realized how great the co-op could be in this game until I saw the Subspace Emissary videos at Gametrailers.com.

Master Peach

Smash Ace

It really time for me to apologize. I'm sorry for that comment I made. If I knew you could bust my sides this I would have never said that. My friend you have made my day. I think I pissed myself. That made me lol so hard. You win. That owned. XD

nindgod

Smash Journeyman

Master Peach

Smash Ace
ok now that I got that out of the way. Time to get back on topic.

I was wrong when I tried to put down pyroloserkid when he made his thread on "Do the little things bother you." I'm sorry man. Guess I was out of line there. Hope we can put this behind us.

You to nindgod. No hard feelings. Your thread is actually good. You made me smile. XD

estion11

Smash Apprentice
this thread is kind of pointless, however it was harshly bashed by some. But Nindgod you are going way to far in your offensive against the bashers and its just getting kind of annoying, you should never really defend your thread that much if it should be defended it will probably be done for you.

....but i am sorry for saying dixie kong would be in brawl along with diddy, accept i dont feel sorry its weird

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Okay, no, I didn't mean to act like that at all. But you came in here bashing people, which annoyed me, so I said something.

*Respect stays low for shadenexus*

Actually, you admitted your arrogance.

*Respect rises a little*
I say we sign a treaty. And I didn't come here bashing any one (recently mind you...recently), I was just pointing out the fact that I think the first what, 3 posts of this thread people were grilling Ningod up the ying yang. That's all.

I guess I'm sorry for doubting Sakurai's ablities in making a good Smash game. Still....I HATE HIS MINDGAMES!!

I

i8waffles612

Im sorry for stealing from my moms purse!!

lol jk

Im sorry for thinking Brawl WONT be the game of '08

now i know it will be .

and i fully support this thread ;D

nindgod

Smash Journeyman
I say we sign a treaty. And I didn't come here bashing any one (recently mind you...recently), I was just pointing out the fact that I think the first what, 3 posts of this thread people were grilling Ningod up the ying yang. That's all.

I guess I'm sorry for doubting Sakurai's ablities in making a good Smash game. Still....I HATE HIS MINDGAMES!!
People tend to bash on this board. Maybe they are doing it for Brawl's sake

TheLake

Smash Master
Im sorry for being so horrible at videogames and Im sorry for doubting red trainer and im sorry for doubting IC and im going to be sorry for doubtin sakuri/nintendo/HAL/everyone involved with the smash team and im sorry for hating stage edit and yoshis final smah.

Fun Thread

Zeela12

Smash Ace
I'm wrong for raising my post count by following the trend to post random things in a thread where no one is ever going to read what I wrote anyways.

I'm sorry.

killbeast301

Smash Lord
Nindgod, I think you should edit the first post so it's clearer that one should apologise for not just being wrong about something, but that they were wrong in doing something.

PS. I'm sorry if you take offense to this constructive criticism.

Roun

Smash Cadet
I thought for sure that ZSS would be a Sheik-like transformation, and laughed in someone's face when they suggested it might be her final smash.

I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom