• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Admit that you were wrong and apoligize for it Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
this is pointless
You... disgust me. How could such a person wish for someone to die... for a FREAKING THREAD. Just because YOU don't like the idea of this topic doesn't mean you should wish harm, let alone DEATH to someone you have never met or even talked to. Please, become a better person and NEVER wish death to anyone else...

nindgod

Smash Journeyman
You... disgust me. How could such a person wish for someone to die... for a FREAKING THREAD. Just because YOU don't like the idea of this topic doesn't mean you should wish harm, let alone DEATH to someone you have never met or even talked to. Please, become a better person and NEVER wish death to anyone else...
he's just an idiot that thinks he's funny for posting ***gity gifs.

What else is new?

Darkurai

Smash Master
I was wrong when I defended people of this forum saying that they didn't bash threads that actually had some purpose.
Sorry. :(

Kittah4

Smash Ace
I'm somewhat sorry for harshly denouncing Red as a character on the Gamefaq's forum and claiming you couldn't control him.

However, I don't think its entirely neccesary, as you dont control Red, you control Pokemon Trainer, and you only control HIM with Down + B.

But anyway, I never thought he'd be a character.

nindgod

Smash Journeyman
I'm somewhat sorry for harshly denouncing Red as a character on the Gamefaq's forum and claiming you couldn't control him.

However, I don't think its entirely neccesary, as you dont control Red, you control Pokemon Trainer, and you only control HIM with Down + B.

But anyway, I never thought he'd be a character.
Why cant more of you people think like Kittah4.

platnum

Smash Lord
i was not serious. i would never wish death on anybody! that pic was for effect.

nindgod

Smash Journeyman
Ok im sorry for my comments...that was my opinion and you guys have the right to say what you want...

Ok happy I said it...
If you mean what you said, then good.

THIS THREAD IS TO POST WHAT YOU THOUGHT WAS GOING TO BE IN THE GAME (OR NOT) and ended up BEING THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU THOUGHT.

GET IT, INTELLIGENT PEOPLE OF SMASH BOARDS?

platnum

Smash Lord
im sorry for .....saying this thread is pointless and for my first four threads AND for doubting deedeedee

Darkurai

Smash Master
If you mean what you said, then good.

THIS THREAD IS TO POST WHAT YOU THOUGHT WAS GOING TO BE IN THE GAME (OR NOT) and ended up BEING THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU THOUGHT.

GET IT, INTELLIGENT PEOPLE OF SMASH BOARDS?
Still, is my post good?

-Knux-

Smash Ace
i was not serious. i would never wish death on anybody! that pic was for effect.
Well, just be careful from now on. I know it was primarily meant to say that the topic fails. Just be careful of what you say. Someone could take that wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom