• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Admiration" - GSM 2nd Combo Video

kennypu

Smash Journeyman
Hey,
I'm a member of GSM, a crew in Hawaii, but we just released how second combo video. I'm in it a few parts, so I hope you enjoy the video x].
a little info:
it consists of quite a few hawaii players, including WAR, who is the creator of the infamous WARgasm, which is talked about here and there. I hope you guys enjoy the video, possibly see some sick stuff (90% of the video consists of original "combos" (no combo in brawl xD), not seen in other videos).

heres the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxfnEcc4k-I
tell me what you think about it :D and discuss x]

Funen1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Funen1
Very nice video. Those PK Jibaku kills of yours fit in perfectly with all the other off-stage kills (the lot of which were quite impressive, I might add). I'm surprised I haven't heard much about players from Hawaii - your crew alone seems to use a very wide variety of characters. Keep up the good work GSM, and keep reppin' that Ness, kennypu!

Uffe

Smash Hero
Very nice video. Those PK Jibaku kills of yours fit in perfectly with all the other off-stage kills (the lot of which were quite impressive, I might add). I'm surprised I haven't heard much about players from Hawaii - your crew alone seems to use a very wide variety of characters. Keep up the good work GSM, and keep reppin' that Ness, kennypu!
I love you now because you used that term.

Top Bottom